Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Robin - **Spoilers**

Re: Robin - **Spoilers**

Maybe she'll start telling Matt stories ... "thing one time, at band camp ..."

I do not care for her at all. There is something about her eyes being so wide set that just looks really weird to me. (think hammer head shark)
    Kocktail Kat

Quote Originally Posted by KocktailKat;2887309;
    Maybe she'll start telling Matt stories ... "thing one time, at band camp ..."

I do not care for her at all. There is something about her eyes being so wide set that just looks really weird to me. (think hammer head shark)
    Funny thing, of all the girls, I see her doing that.

Quote Originally Posted by Turtlekeeper;2892096;
    Wow...good find. She looks like she has put on weight since that photo was shot. Her legs are thicker. Also, she looks shorter than that on TV.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hopelessroman;2892114;
    Wow...good find. She looks like she has put on weight since that photo was shot. Her legs are thicker. Also, she looks shorter than that on TV.
    I was thinking the same thing-- she definitely looks shorter on tv... methinks someone fudged her stats a little bit. Plus I think she looks better with short hair. Is this a dating site?? Seems kind of odd to have all those stats if it weren't!!

You know, I liked her the first episode b/c she reminded me of my college roommate with her comments and even her flirting technique, but she lost me last episode with her "are you KIDDING ME?!?" comment (among other things). Too pretentious and stuck on herself.

It's going to be very, very interesting to see how she goes out-- I see her making a stink, just like Amber did!

ps-- to the new posters! Interesting insights into this bachelorette!!
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by hopelessroman;2892114;
    Sorry I can't take credit for it.. It was posted by someone on the trash board (abc).. lol

It's not a dating sght - but a job site - seems she is registered there as a model - actress - musician, etc... - stats part of resume - and EGADS...... it says she is from BOSTON!!! UUUMMMmmmmmm fishy
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;2892146;
    It's not a dating sght - but a job site - seems she is registered there as a model - actress - musician, etc... - stats part of resume - and EGADS...... it says she is from BOSTON!!! UUUMMMmmmmmm fishy
    Thankfully, she can't claim Boston as where she's from-- just where she's currently living. (phew!)

I didn't realize it was a job site-- well, good luck to her. Can't blame her for setting up shop in my favorite city!
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;2892146;

WB CAPEGAL...ltns!!!

And yeah, this lends itself even more to how "contrived" this season is in terms of girls that want their 15 minutes of fame. She lost me with the grabbing Matt away...even after she had secured a rose....rrruuuddddee!!

And yeppers..also with her quote as stated above.

FORT Regular

Not all Robins are like her. Honest.