Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Robin - **Spoilers**

FORT Fogey

Re: Robin - **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by JodyJody;2883052;
    I grew up with Robin. While I have not talked to her in a few years, I can tell you from years and years of personal experience that it isn't the editing. While she has it in her to be sweet, she is often mean, vendictive and down right bitchy. I played in orchestra with her and was in her section (first violin) and watched her belittle the students around her who couldn't play like her as they were not well off enought to have gotten private lessons since the third grade.

Don't feel too bad for Robin, she knows what she does and is extremely manipulative when she is trying to get something she wants. Which I imagine will be what gets her kicked off in the end.

She also likes to be in control. I remember watching her try to tell our orchestra conductor how to teach his class and conduct because she, as a high schooler, felt she was better and more experienced in music.
    Ouch! I will say this. Sometimes artistically gifted people can be difficult and temperamental. It is a typical melancholy personality (weakness) trait that they have to work on improving in life. From what you have said, it looks to me like she is already working on it because I haven't seen nearly that much of it in her!
    Believe me, on this show we have seen some really difficult people, and she doesn't begin to measure up with some of them in terms of difficulty.

Thank you for sharing with us.

I grew up with Robin. While I have not talked to her in a few years, I can tell you from years and years of personal experience that it isn't the editing. While she has it in her to be sweet, she is often mean, vendictive and down right bitchy. I played in orchestra with her and was in her section (first violin) and watched her belittle the students around her who couldn't play like her as they were not well off enought to have gotten private lessons since the third grade.

Don't feel too bad for Robin, she knows what she does and is extremely manipulative when she is trying to get something she wants. Which I imagine will be what gets her kicked off in the end.

She also likes to be in control. I remember watching her try to tell our orchestra conductor how to teach his class and conduct because she, as a high schooler, felt she was better and more experienced in music.
    Thanks for the insight, JodyJody!

Hopefully she'll grow into her 'sweet side,' but an environment like this, much like High School, is not very conducive to cultivating the best in people.

Let them be in love

Well after tonight, "she's got some splaining to do"....

I wonder what Matt is thinking as he is watching this episode and the cat fight! He does seem to like Robin, just none of the other girls do. Interesting! I'm not a fan of her behavior. She's too pushy for me.

FORT Fanatic

Robin lived up to her name tonight ... she chirped away, only stopping to catch her breath!

I still like Robin and I think the drama w/her was way overplayed. I don't think she meant that she was competing w/Matt for his love, but on the bachelor you do have to compete for his time. If he doesn't spend anytime w/you, then how will he know that he likes you? I know she had the rose, but Holly had a rose 2 and she took Matt away for some 1 on 1 time. I am sure that Shayne had her 1 on 1 time too. And to be it seemed that a few of the girls were bullying up on her w/Shayne being the ringleader..........
    "Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." ~ Elizabeth Stone

Quote Originally Posted by Chacharo;2884239;
    I wonder what Matt is thinking as he is watching this episode and the cat fight! He does seem to like Robin, just none of the other girls do. Interesting! I'm not a fan of her behavior. She's too pushy for me.
    I agree. Robin might be the most "Dramatic" exit yet. I think she is going to freak , when he lets her go. JMO

Quote Originally Posted by bachlorfan;2884569;
    I agree. Robin might be the most "Dramatic" exit yet. I think she is going to freak , when he lets her go. JMO
    I don't really believe it will bother her in the least bit. I think she is playing her role. She's really not that into Matt and she just want to stir the girls up. I can't get over her telling Noelle to turn the rose down.

Quote Originally Posted by bachlorfan;2880277;
    I think she is quoted saying" Tell me how I can respect you". maybe she is talking to Marshana.
    I think it is Shayne. There's a clip of Shayne talking about respecting her and when Robin is talking you can still hear Shayne still trying to say something.