Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Robin - **Spoilers**

Re: Robin - **Spoilers**

Just when I thought we might have been mistaken about some of her expressions, she turns into Beelzebub.

Quote Originally Posted by longhornalum;2919138;
    Just when I thought we might have been mistaken about some of her expressions, she turns into Beelzebub.
    lmao....bon soir....

wow...she was so rude to Matt when she left...talk about "cold as ice" you could tell she was toast when he barely gave her a peck!!!

Wow...that was cold blooded though...how she just said bon soir...no hand shake nothing!!:nono

she was so over confident.. I actually felt bad for her. How embarrassing for her.
    "Reality is the leading cause of stress among those in touch with it!"

Lily Tomlin

Quote Originally Posted by hopelessroman;2919167;
    lmao....bon soir....

wow...she was so rude to Matt when she left...talk about "cold as ice" you could tell she was toast when he barely gave her a peck!!!

Wow...that was cold blooded though...how she just said bon soir...no hand shake nothing!!:nono
    And she didn't even get it right, as someone posted in another thread, sorry I can't recall where, there's too much going on here tonight. Anyway, she should have said au revoir, not bon soir.

Anyway, she looked so pissed and the way she looked at Matt she could freeze every lake, river and the ocean between California and Wimbleton.

Robin has a lot of growing up to do. Now I know the saying goes, "if looks could kill!!" She gave Matt that look tonight!!

Robin is young and was probably a little more honest than the rest of us would have been in the situation...

I think that Matt did a pretty good job of giving Robin false hope tonight...on the slopes he told her he didn't give her 1-1 time b/c he knew right from the start there was a connection there and he thought she would know that was the reason why - and then he kissed her at the rose ceremony - at one point she took his head off his chest and he said "come back"...she did not get the distinction that she asked for the kiss - it did not appear that Matt did much to discourage her feelings...

so as she stood there at the RC confident he was going to pick her - she was just ticked...and I am not sure I blame her...I can see why all of them would have felt Matt would give them a rose - and Robin was just shocked and mad and didn't have anything else to say to him...I would think if I was her I might wonder why talking to him would do me any good since up to that point he had pretty much lied to me and what he said at that point would not matter anyway...

I have a feeling I have exchanged PMs with Robin and she has been nothing but a sweetheart - I believe she fell victim to the Fleiss edit...

Quote Originally Posted by cape;2919350;
    Robin is young and was probably a little more honest than the rest of us would have been in the situation...

I think that Matt did a pretty good job of giving Robin false hope tonight...on the slopes he told her he didn't give her 1-1 time b/c he knew right from the start there was a connection there and he thought she would know that was the reason why - and then he kissed her at the rose ceremony - at one point she took his head off his chest and he said "come back"...she did not get the distinction that she asked for the kiss - it did not appear that Matt did much to discourage her feelings...

so as she stood there at the RC confident he was going to pick her - she was just ticked...and I am not sure I blame her...I can see why all of them would have felt Matt would give them a rose - and Robin was just shocked and mad and didn't have anything else to say to him...I would think if I was her I might wonder why talking to him would do me any good since up to that point he had pretty much lied to me and what he said at that point would not matter anyway...

I have a feeling I have exchanged PMs with Robin and she has been nothing but a sweetheart - I believe she fell victim to the Fleiss edit...
    cape,

I agree will everything you said. Adding to the "false hope" is also that she never bonded or related well to the other ladies and when it all came down at the RC, no rose..I guess the emotions took over, from all she went through, and decided to make a quick exit.

ITA Cape!

Hating finales since 2006 finalefan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chacharo;2919122;
    This chick was scary tonight at the rose ceremony. C'mon, have some class about you when you say goodbye at least.
    In the past, fans have lauded girls in the final handful who've been cold to the bachelor upon their dismissal. I remember the rah-rahs for Kelly Jo, for example, when she jerked her hands out of Bachelor Blob's. Of course that was the F2 ceremony and by that time no one particularly liked Blob, so maybe that's the difference!

All I know is that thanks to Matt, my boyfriend will never watch The Bachelor with me again. Robin was his favorite from the start (along with Holly). I haven't explained "edits" or anything to him, but even he as a first-time watcher wasn't totally buying Fleiss. He asked me last week, "Why are they making her (Robin) look so bad?"
    Don't bore us, get to the chorus. - M. Campbell

Great thoughts, Cape, and I totally agree!! I cut her some slack too, because I am sure that a producer or two had to have given Robin the impression that Matt was really into her and that she was a shoe in for the HT dates. I thought too that Matt gave her false hope both in Idaho and at the RC. What else was she supposed to think? I felt sad for her when she didn't get a rose and really at that point what did she have to say to Matt anyway?
    "Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." ~ Elizabeth Stone