Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ashlee **Spoilers**

Ashlee **Spoilers**

Birthplace: Baltimore, MD

Hometown: Jacksonville Beach, FL

Currently resides in: San Clemente, FL
    One thing I can give and still keep...is my word.

Re: ~Ashlee~~~~Spoilers~~~~~~~~~~

Re: Ashlee **Spoilers**

There are a whole bunch of videos with Ashlee singing on youtube. Search Ashlee Williss. Her style reminds me a bit of Jewel.

She's also got a myspace:
    Ashlee Williss: The Official Site

Here's her blurb from the About me section on her myspace. She seems to be meeting a lot of success in the business!
    "Ashlee Williss grew up in Jacksonville Beach Florida, moved to L.A. 2 years ago and is taking it by storm! Living the dream, Ashlee performed backstage at The Grammys, The American Music Awards, The Country Music Awards, ESPYs, an Oscar party, NAACP Awards, Comedy Festival, Sundance Film Festival, clubs around Hollywood, and 5 years of performances throughout Florida. It's difficult to categorize the style of Ashlee's music. Some say it's Rock or Pop, some say Country or Blues, while the uncertainty makes Ashlee's sound so unique that it's only a matter of time before 'Ashlee Williss' is a household name. Ashlee has sang with Stevie Wonder, Martina McBride, ZZ Top, Jamie Fox, Michael Douglas, Carrie Underwood, Mary J Blige, Lionel Ritchie, Natalie Cole, Vanessa Williams, Rascal Flatts, Tom Arnold, Roseanne Barr, Coolio, Jennifer Hudson and many more celebs. You will be seeing and hearing a lot more of Ashlee Williss!"

Quote Originally Posted by poo235;2859727;
    There are a whole bunch of videos with Ashlee singing on youtube. Search Ashlee Williss. Her style reminds me a bit of Jewel.

She's also got a myspace:
    Ashlee Williss: The Official Site

Here's her blurb from the About me section on her myspace. She seems to be meeting a lot of success in the business!
    "Ashlee Williss grew up in Jacksonville Beach Florida, moved to L.A. 2 years ago and is taking it by storm! Living the dream, Ashlee performed backstage at The Grammys, The American Music Awards, The Country Music Awards, ESPYs, an Oscar party, NAACP Awards, Comedy Festival, Sundance Film Festival, clubs around Hollywood, and 5 years of performances throughout Florida. It's difficult to categorize the style of Ashlee's music. Some say it's Rock or Pop, some say Country or Blues, while the uncertainty makes Ashlee's sound so unique that it's only a matter of time before 'Ashlee Williss' is a household name. Ashlee has sang with Stevie Wonder, Martina McBride, ZZ Top, Jamie Fox, Michael Douglas, Carrie Underwood, Mary J Blige, Lionel Ritchie, Natalie Cole, Vanessa Williams, Rascal Flatts, Tom Arnold, Roseanne Barr, Coolio, Jennifer Hudson and many more celebs. You will be seeing and hearing a lot more of Ashlee Williss!"
    Roseanne Barr???? Roseanne Barr????!!!

I would NOT have this as badge of honor if I were a singer! National Anthem anyone???

FORT Newbie

I feel bad for saying this, but I will anyway-based on her brief performance, if she auditioned for American Idol, she would not even make it to Hollywood week.

Quote Originally Posted by aesthetica;2860234;
    I feel bad for saying this, but I will anyway-based on her brief performance, if she auditioned for American Idol, she would not even make it to Hollywood week.
    ITA with that. I was quite dissappointed with her singing.

Quote Originally Posted by aesthetica;2860234;
    Man that made me laugh. Thanks aesthetica! Someone else mentioned this but she totally reminded me of Jewel, both in looks and sort of in musical style. I'm sure she was nervous and she normally sounds better, but it was just alright for me.

I know she is on the young side, but from the first episode she actually seems even younger than her 22 years. Maybe it's her laugh or the way she talks. When I see a screencap of her I automatically hear her "I wanna kisssss hiiiiiiiiiim". Of course next week she gets her wish so maybe I'll change my mind!

Quote Originally Posted by casualfan;2860637;
    Man that made me laugh. Thanks aesthetica! Someone else mentioned this but she totally reminded me of Jewel, both in looks and sort of in musical style. I'm sure she was nervous and she normally sounds better, but it was just alright for me.

I know she is on the young side, but from the first episode she actually seems even younger than her 22 years. Maybe it's her laugh or the way she talks. When I see a screencap of her I automatically hear her "I wanna kisssss hiiiiiiiiiim". Of course next week she gets her wish so maybe I'll change my mind!
    HAHA! Speaking of American Idol...that's EXACTLY what Randy says!

Well, Ashlee seems to like British men ... as she dated Brit singer James Blunt and appeared in his "1973" video

I put this in the non-spoiler Ashlee thread, but for those of you who can barely keep up with the spoiler threads (ha), pics are below.

Do you think it's coincidence that Ashlee slightly resembles Petra Nemcova, who James Blunt dated for 2 years???

The non-spoiler thread has a screencap of Ashlee in the video.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by hotlanta babe;2864025;
    Well, Ashlee seems to like British men ... as she dated Brit singer James Blunt and appeared in his "1973" video

I put this in the non-spoiler Ashlee thread, but for those of you who can barely keep up with the spoiler threads (ha), pics are below.

Do you think it's coincidence that Ashlee slightly resembles Petra Nemcova, who James Blunt dated for 2 years???

The non-spoiler thread has a screencap of Ashlee in the video.

Wow, that's interesting! I had no idea she had dated James Blunt. Anyway, I'm not sure I think she looks like Petra Nemcova. I think Ashlee is the spitting image of actress LeeLee Sobieski!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast