Page 1 of 220 123456789101151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Shayne **Spoilers**

Shayne **Spoilers**

Birthplace: Malibu, CA

Hometown: Lake Havasu, AZ

Currently resides in: Toluca Lake, CA

Last edited by Jewelsy; 04-08-2008 at 02:13 AM.

Re: Shayne - SPOILERS!!!!!

Probably the most beautiful woman I've seen on the Bachelor in recent seasons. Looks like she probably goes far, too. But given how pretty she is, and Matt's possible reaction to it, plus that she is an actress (in it for the right reasons? Matt is apparently pretty unfamiliar with the show, so he may also be unfamiliar with the "mactors" of American Reality TV), I could see-- depending how she handles it-- where she might inspire the jealousy and dislike of the other girls and maybe become the "villian" of season; perhaps another Sarah W. from season 7?

Pink Polka Dot by Sharise Neil

Shane modeling for clothing line pink polkadot.
    "Reality is the leading cause of stress among those in touch with it!"

Lily Tomlin

Quote Originally Posted by pakacat;2841449;
    Probably the most beautiful woman I've seen on the Bachelor in recent seasons. Looks like she probably goes far, too. But given how pretty she is, and Matt's possible reaction to it, plus that she is an actress (in it for the right reasons? Matt is apparently pretty unfamiliar with the show, so he may also be unfamiliar with the "mactors" of American Reality TV), I could see-- depending how she handles it-- where she might inspire the jealousy and dislike of the other girls and maybe become the "villian" of season; perhaps another Sarah W. from season 7?
    Oh, I hope not! I saw in another thread (I think that BlondieGal posted) that there is a screencap of her drinking tea so maybe she avoided the alcohol trap!
    One thing I can give and still keep...is my word.

Quote Originally Posted by aanjheni;2841504;
    Oh, I hope not! I saw in another thread (I think that BlondieGal posted) that there is a screencap of her drinking tea so maybe she avoided the alcohol trap!
    I hope not too! She really is one of the most stunning woman that have been on this show. Actually quite a few of these women are drop dead gorgeous. I hope she doesn't get the villain edit, but every season you know Fleiss has to have a "villain" or "bad girl" to root against. That person usually goes pretty far.

Quote Originally Posted by casualfan;2841521;
    I hope not too! She really is one of the most stunning woman that have been on this show. Actually quite a few of these women are drop dead gorgeous. I hope she doesn't get the villain edit, but every season you know Fleiss has to have a "villain" or "bad girl" to root against. That person usually goes pretty far.
    On a hunch, I think it'll be Chelsea

I think our girl-to-hate will be Robin
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Quote Originally Posted by ArmedNDangerous;2841276;

Birthplace: Malibu, CA

Hometown: Lake Havasu, AZ

Currently resides in: Toluca Lake, CA

I think I will have to root for Shayne her hometown is where I live..

Quote Originally Posted by pakacat;2841449;
    I doubt Fleiss will let that happen. JMO. Given the relationship of Fleiss and Lorenzo Lamas , I can't see that happening.

Relationship with Lamas. Was Madame Heidi hhis hook up over the years. Was she his supplier?? Or are he and Fleiss friends from elsewhere. Interesting.