Page 9 of 220 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959109 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 2194

Thread: Shayne **Spoilers**

  1. #81
    FORT Fanatic mamaspy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    new brunswick
    Posts
    423

    Re: Shayne **Spoilers**

    I'm not sure what it is about Shayne... but looking at all the girls promo pictures- hers seems different- like she's trying to be sultry ..not a genuine smile. I also rewatched her meeting and convo's with Matt- during the initial meeting she seemed to be doing a little 'shoulder thing' - flirty like, and her first words to him are ' hello gorgeous'. I don't know , people have talked about her age , that she is young, but growing up in a hollywood family- I'd bet she is more mature and experienced than some of the other ladies... I could be wrong..but I don't see her being F1.

  2. #82
    FORT Fogey jlccaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,380

    Re: Shayne **Spoilers**

    Maybe we have it all backwards!

    MATT is SHAYNE's ticket to bust out into the UK entertainment world, because Amber and Paris and Lindsay and Britney are just too much competition.


  3. #83
    Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    With My Thoughts
    Posts
    20,358

    Re: Shayne **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by mamaspy;2859291;
    I'm not sure what it is about Shayne... but looking at all the girls promo pictures- hers seems different- like she's trying to be sultry ..not a genuine smile. I also rewatched her meeting and convo's with Matt- during the initial meeting she seemed to be doing a little 'shoulder thing' - flirty like, and her first words to him are ' hello gorgeous'. I don't know , people have talked about her age , that she is young, but growing up in a hollywood family- I'd bet she is more mature and experienced than some of the other ladies... I could be wrong..but I don't see her being F1.
    That and the way she handled their 1:1 with the PM/VO about her father gave me a Mae West vibe. That may be her natural personna, but it takes her way out of the young 22 year old girl range. She appears old and jaded before she should be. The one glimpse of a "young" Shayne was when Matt walked past her carrying the FIR. She pouted, but her eyes carried a hurt look.

    Matt has an obvious chemistry (or as he said, he felt something and hoped she did too) and she does receive many roses.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

  4. #84
    Let them be in love
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    928

    Re: Shayne **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;2859591;
    Maybe we have it all backwards!

    MATT is SHAYNE's ticket to bust out into the UK entertainment world, because Amber and Paris and Lindsay and Britney are just too much competition.

    , needed a funny today that was good

  5. #85
    Team Carly kwtaylor's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    663

    Re: Shayne **Spoilers**

    I definitely think shayne has a wisdom beyond her years---she seems to be very level-headed, while also maintaining her spunk. I think she's fun, and I think she's going to be quite fun to watch. I like her, and can't wait to see how things will play out this season--matt is definitely taken with her--I think she and amanda will be the 2 final girls--and either of them would make a great f1

  6. #86
    FORT Devotee Mike'sgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    IA
    Posts
    5,152

    Re: Shayne **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by kwtaylor;2861306;
    I definitely think shayne has a wisdom beyond her years---she seems to be very level-headed, while also maintaining her spunk. I think she's fun, and I think she's going to be quite fun to watch. I like her, and can't wait to see how things will play out this season--matt is definitely taken with her--I think she and amanda will be the 2 final girls--and either of them would make a great f1
    I understand and agree with you for the most part. I am not sure that she and Amanda will be F2. I think Chelsea will be # 2 - my question right now is whether Shayne is the #1. Looking at all the SC I would say he looks to be the most invested in his relationship with Shayne.

    I am not seeing romance with Amanda yet, either they are trying to keep that under wraps to create mystery or they are planning to reveal that romantic side of the story later. I think one of the two will be in the #3 spot, not sure yet whether that will be Shayne or Amanda.

    He seems smitten with Shayne though

  7. #87
    FORT Fogey zen4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Here and Now
    Posts
    1,901

    Re: Shayne **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;2862098;
    I understand and agree with you for the most part. I am not sure that she and Amanda will be F2. I think Chelsea will be # 2 - my question right now is whether Shayne is the #1. Looking at all the SC I would say he looks to be the most invested in his relationship with Shayne.

    I am not seeing romance with Amanda yet, either they are trying to keep that under wraps to create mystery or they are planning to reveal that romantic side of the story later. I think one of the two will be in the #3 spot, not sure yet whether that will be Shayne or Amanda.

    He seems smitten with Shayne though
    I agree . He does seem quite taken with her and we do have some beautiful SCs that show just that!
    "I didn't want to do anything fancy today! I just wanted to go shopping, come home, cook dinner and hang out with my man" Jillian

  8. #88
    FORT Regular iloveshayne22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Morocco
    Posts
    107

    Re: Shayne **Spoilers**

    yeh i have the final 3

    THEY ARE: shayne, amanda and chelsea
    "When you judge others without knowing them,know that you are just judging yourself""

  9. #89
    FORT Regular iloveshayne22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Morocco
    Posts
    107

    Re: Shayne **Spoilers**



    the most beautiful girl that ive ever seen in bachelor history along with jenni
    Last edited by iloveshayne22; 03-23-2008 at 02:34 PM.
    "When you judge others without knowing them,know that you are just judging yourself""

  10. #90
    FORT Regular iloveshayne22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Morocco
    Posts
    107

    Re: Shayne **Spoilers**

    please i want from shayne fans to bring some photo shot in order to make her group proud

    she is the winner
    "When you judge others without knowing them,know that you are just judging yourself""

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.