Page 8 of 220 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858108 ... LastLast

Thread: Shayne **Spoilers**

Re: Shayne **Spoilers**

Last season Eonline posted that Brad's true love was Bettina. Was it true? That is up for grabs. Just saying.
    Well that's reassuring. Whether he fell in love with her or not, she was definitely not F1 and if Eonline implied otherwise, then it was a foiler.

I guess I should have been clearer. Eonline said that after the Final Rose Ceremony. Said it was the reason he picked no one at the end. That he was still hung up on Bettina. Sorry for the miscommunication.

That is pretty funny, considering post interviews made it clear that he realized Bettina was not right for him. He was asked questions on Bettina's family on one of the late night shows afterwards and at one point, I think I saw him shudder in response to a question. How anyone could have gotten the idea post ceremony that Brad was hung up on Bettina makes me realize how little trust I can put in the media.

If it doesn't come out of Matt's mouth, I have my fingers in my ear's and am humming "la la la laaaa"

Although, I think Shayne is beautiful and I think she really is there for the right reason.

Quote Originally Posted by RomanticHaze;2854164;
    Last season Eonline posted that Brad's true love was Bettina. Was it true? That is up for grabs. Just saying.
    I took Brad's season off, I got a bad vibe and was very sorry for those who watched. I didn't know about the report about Bettina, so it does bring reports more into question. I don't believe this report nor do I disbelieve it yet, but it is another piece of information that may or may not fit into the puzzle.
    I also believe that if Amanda or Shayne is not the f1 maybe she wouldn't have chosen HIM. Most guys would not pick someone who wouldn't pick them and sometimes I think particular girls are too good for the particular bachelor. (I don't think Andy would have picked Tessa if he hadn't thought she loved him.) Matt seems like a decent enough guy, but he's so young and we know that he's not the stunning success he's made out to be.
    I may never have a favorite in this season, I'll just wait until the winner is sleuthed out and get behind her. lol
    Last edited by girlsmom; 03-19-2008 at 07:15 PM.

I found this entry on Reality TV News Blog....January 2007. MTV's 24/7
    In the same page we find that P-Lo and Jen Wilson broke up....
    Link

Monday, January 1, 2007
    twentyfourseven: Prom Kings' Record Deal

On twentyfourseven, Greg, Chris and Whitman have a meeting with Ron Fair of Geffen Records. Fair tells them he wants The Prom Kings to record a single. On the way out of the meeting, Chris squeals like a dork, and Greg is irritated that he's celebrating like a girl within sight of the record company guys. Cipes and Ty walk on the beach, and Cipes is jealous of The Prom Kings' success. Ty has to tell him he needs to be happy for them. Cipes dogs The Prom Kings for being all into the rock 'n' roll thing that he doesn't think is as good as whatever drugged out crap he plays.

The guys give Whitman a hard time for not immediately ending things with Shayne Lamas because she was spotted with her ex-boyfriend. He meets her at a lunch spot to end things. Too bad because I'm a big Lorenzo Lamas fan, and I presume he won't be on the show any more.

Matt the actor is in the movie Surf School, and the guys all go to the premiere. The movie looks terrible, and Matt seems embarrassed by it, especially when his loser friends all give him a hard time about how lame it is. Everyone leaves the bar where they celebrate after the premiere except Chris, who gets so drunk that he has to call Greg and have Greg come carry him out of the bar and take him home.

At the end, Geffen decides to give The Prom Kings a record deal. Everyone celebrates except Chris, who walks out alone and seeks treatment for drinking too much. I give him 12-16 hours of sobriety tops.
    And what does this say about Shayne's seriousness if she does this on a past reality show appearance... Or am I missing something?

Hakuna Matanda!

Hat Tip - tutormom at 9 of hearts
    Last edited by bigedlb; 03-20-2008 at 02:27 PM.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by bigedlb;2857167;
    I found this entry on Reality TV News Blog....January 2007. MTV's 24/7
    In the same page we find that P-Lo and Jen Wilson broke up....
    Link

And what does this say about Shayne's seriousness if she does this on a past reality show appearance... Or am I missing something?

Hakuna Matanda!

Hat Tip - tutormom at 9 of hearts
    I'm lost...if she does what on a previous reality show appearance? Talks to an ex boyfriend???

biged, we talked about this a few days back on here ~ general thoughts thread in particular, I believe. You might want to read back through those posts and some of the questions were answered about this show.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

If Shayne's HT date is in Lake Havasu, AZ she and Matt could visit the real London bridge. Visiting London last year with the kids, we learned that that is where the "real" London Bridge was relocated, after "falling down" (... my fair lady! )

London Bridge, Lake Havasu City, Arizona
    London Bridge is tourist bait in Lake Havasu City, Arizona

Another irrelevant aside, her brother AJ (infamously photographed at that Lindsay Lohan Malibu Bday party) has a private myspace. But on the viewable piece, over a picture of him with Shayne (wearing her trademark big watch of course) it says "figure it out".

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by RomanticHaze;2853484;
    I like her which probably means she won't win. I never pick the right one. I think Amanda will win but then that means she won't? I dunno. I like them both but Amanda seems the logical choice for him.
    The ones I like never win either but I still think there is something to that Ted C piece.

Looks like a fun season to follow so I'll be tuning in to see if Shayne is indeed the winner.

FORT Fogey

So...Thought I'd share my feelings of "please, anyone but Shayne" for this season. And I'm not at all sure why I feel this way (except that she's very young) since I found it very telling that Fleiss showed us a picture of her drinking tea (the horror of it all! ) in the first episode. Should have struck me as Shayne is well grounded and not into getting drunk just for the cameras/heck of it.

Time will tell, I guess.

Must say that I was pleasantly surprised with how down to earth Matt seems, especially since I caught him on Ellen today. Looking forward to the coming weeks and watching our expert sleuthers figure things out!