Page 6 of 220 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656106 ... LastLast

Thread: Shayne **Spoilers**

Re: Shayne **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by ivannarose;2850231;
    Hi, I'm new here. I just wondered if anyone watched the three or so episodes of that reality show on MTV before it got cancelled, called twentyfourseven. It was about a band and its members, and one of the guys was dating Shayne. There's a link on MTV's website to a video of the guys talking about "what they really think of Shayne." I don't know the rules about posting links to other sites, so go to MTV and do a search for twentyfourseven - you'll see it.
    The segment is called Sketchy Shayne.

Couches!!!!!
    To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world

I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar

Hotatlanta.. tell us the vibe on that video.. is Shayne well portrayed or not?

Quote Originally Posted by simplechef;2852109;
    Hotatlanta.. tell us the vibe on that video.. is Shayne well portrayed or not?
    This is a video focuses on several young men discussing a male buddy of theirs who is dating Shayne. It is from young male's point of view in their early 20's. Shayne herself can only be maybe 20-21 at the time as it is dated Nov or Dec 2006.
    Basically, the guys think Shayne is not treating their buddy so well. I didn't watch the entire thing, just the first portion, but my opinion was it was typical highschool behavior.

FORT Fogey

Basically the guys said they couldn't really say if she was truly shady or not...they were just sticking up for their friend is how I took it. I guess she was at a bar/club and had drinks with an ex who she ran into. She then didn't tell the boyfriend.

Re: Shayne - Bachelor London

I'm not sure about this one, she reminds me of a blonde Eva Longoria from her publicity shot.
    I am sure she will make it through quite a few rose ceremonies but I cannot imagine Matt dating her, not based on her looks anyway.

One thing I really liked about Shayne was her voiceover about the FIR/all of the girls doing their "special skills." I can't wait to see more her personality as she advances and based on the screen caps atleast to F3.

Shayne is obviously going to be more comfortable in this environment than the other girls. She is used to the direction, the lights and crew and the technical aspects of it all. She cannot help but be reminded all the time that she is in a tv show no matter what her personal feelings are. Being aware of where the cameras are and how she appears should be second nature to her, so I don't expect her to get in any compromising or too personally revealing situations.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by armywife;2843041;
    Pretty girl, but there are a few others I think takes the cake!
    I agree. Ashlee (the singer/songwriter) is gorgeous. I hope we get to hear her sing something more than what she did. If she does, I think she's gonna be REAL hard to beat.

I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar

Is it true that Shayne had a press release about being on the bach? If so where is it posted.. can someone add that to Shayne's thread and to the media thread? Thanks much!