Page 54 of 220 FirstFirst ... 4444546474849505152535455565758596061626364104154 ... LastLast

Thread: Shayne **Spoilers**

FORT Fanatic

Re: Shayne **Spoilers**

Just to bring this back to "Shayne Spoilers..."

I think there is a possibility that we've not seen FR hands because the final two are Shayne and Amanda. The contrast in skin tone and height is too great to disguise.

Chelsea and Amanda as F2 would be fun for Fleiss since we've already had so many instances of confusion between the two. Chelsea and Shayne are a bit closer in height and coloring and I think Fleiss might throw it out there if it were the two of them.

But Shayne and Amanda? Not so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiger Pride Mom;2881323;
    Just to bring this back to "Shayne Spoilers..."

I think there is a possibility that we've not seen FR hands because the final two are Shayne and Amanda. The contrast in skin tone and height is too great to disguise.

Chelsea and Amanda as F2 would be fun for Fleiss since we've already had so many instances of confusion between the two. Chelsea and Shayne are a bit closer in height and coloring and I think Fleiss might throw it out there if it were the two of them.

But Shayne and Amanda? Not so much.
    Why doesn't someone find hands of all three girls and do a comparison.

Go for it NENNIE
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;2881308;
    It wasn't that I thought Estella was so bad. I thought she was a little quirky and weird was all. Everybody else in the private group I was in was in favor of her but me. I simply loved Kelly Jo who was so vivacious, cute and All American to me.
    I still don't remember Estella getting that bad of an edit. That is one of those seasons that I think of where Fleiss makes the F2 so very endearing that the audience falls in love with the F2 (Sadie), and then he sits back and rubs his hands with glee and says, "Gotcha!" when everybody follows the wrong track.
    I would definitely say that Estella had a negative edit, but that is just my opinion given what I read here. I do not think that Shayne will have a total negative edit, rather it will be used to build a storyline between her and Matt. That is the only storyline at this point that I see.

Hm, that does remind me that Jen (Lorenzo's show where Sadie was F2) also received some bad edits in which people said there was no way she would receive the final rose because of her doing body shots off Lorenzo and her gun-totting father during the homevisit.
    Last edited by BlondieGal; 03-30-2008 at 07:27 PM.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

It almost seems that as the Bachelor goes on - and all the other stuff that we see on tv - that some behaviors are getting more acceptable over time - and less derogatory - and what was once not acceptable - is now easier to swallow.
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;2881340;
    It almost seems that as the Bachelor goes on - and all the other stuff that we see on tv - that some behaviors are getting more acceptable over time - and less derogatory - and what was once not acceptable - is now easier to swallow.
    Ha! Big Brother is a prime example!!
    There is so much nudity, cursing and sex this season, I would imagine Allison Grodner is having a hard time finding stuff acceptable to put on prime time tv.

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;2881352;
    Ha! Big Brother is a prime example!!
    There is so much nudity, cursing and sex this season, I would imagine Allison Grodner is having a hard time finding stuff acceptable to put on prime time tv.
    Isn't THAT the truth. I'm disgusted by it this season.

FORT Newbie

SHAYNE ON MTV.COM TWENTYFOURSEVEN

Quote Originally Posted by hotlanta babe;2851586;
    The segment is called Sketchy Shayne.
    So I'm new to this forum, but I happened to read the post on the video segments of the show twentyfourseven on mtv.com. So I went there and searched and watched the show. Shayne & her father Lorenzo Lamas are both on the show (overall you'll see her in 3 segments across the 3 episodes - 1st at the vibe pool party, 2nd is when Whitman (guy she's dating) meets her dad, and the 3rd one is at Chocolat for a lunch with Whitman to clear the air so to speak.

If you want to get to know Shayne's character I highly recommend watching the three segments. We get to see an interaction with Shayne, Whitman, and Lorenzo which is highly entertaining. It was so funny watching her dad give Whitman the third degree. Honestly, Shayne seems like a girl who came out okay despite being raised in hollywood. She seems like a very normal 22 year old girl actually. I think she is a few years younger on the mtv show, so maybe her maturity level has increased as we are watching her on the bachelor. But she seems like a fairly mature 22 year old. Unfortunately she doesn't seem like matt's match at all for the long run. I think they are very different people. Yes she's pretty & i do think she's real on the show based on watching her on this mtv show, but her and matt & a future marriage????? C'mon on even though she's sort of mature (unlike Ashlee), but she doesn't seem ready for marriage like Matt is.
    Last edited by vividreams; 03-30-2008 at 09:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;2881329;
    Go for it NENNIE
    I would if I knew how. I don't know how to post and paste or whatever you do. Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2880984;
    I wish that the posting for Bob's season was still here at the Fort because the majority of the posters did not like her due to her negative edit, and refused to put her in the F1 position. Only a few of us could see past the editing that season to follow the storyline.

Well said, TNmomof4! No one show will be a replica of another show, rather may encompass bits of other shows plus be it's own unique one. One more day and we have another piece of the puzzle.
    Yes Blondie I remember Estella getting a negative edit, here at the Fort most people liked Kelly Jo...I for one didn't like her even though I wasn't to invested in Bob's season.....I remember one particular scene up on the rooftop with her crying and Bob was there reassuring her don't ask me why I remember that lol, I guess because I thought she was a B lol, so yes the F1 can get a negative edit.......