Page 53 of 220 FirstFirst ... 3434445464748495051525354555657585960616263103153 ... LastLast

Thread: Shayne **Spoilers**

Re: Shayne **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by longhornalum;2880990;
    I was lured into the Who will be Mrs. "HWSNBN"? This season I realized why they did it. We've had such as "Who will marry a doctor, a prince, an officer and a gentleman, an English gentleman?" What else could they say last time? "Who will be a Texas bar owner's wife?"

And Mr. Bell would have even been more mortified than he was ... if that's possible.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Bet2Win;2880961;
    I still can't figure out the "You have to see it from the beginning to believe how it ends" promo from last season ... what was it about the beginning to show he picks no one. I don't trust the promo's , vo's or editing at all ... Fleiss will do whatever it takes to keep us guessing, and surprise us with the end.
    I wonder if this is why we saw such strong positives/negatives with the final3.
    Deanna started out everyone's favorite then suddenly she was shown being catty and mean and many turned against her, then she became everyone's darling. Bettina started out wonderful then we saw her true colors in episode 3 and everyone was confused. Jenni was pretty nuetral because she just didn't give them any drama, but through that they kind of portrayed her as one deminsional. If you watched from the beginning maybe then you would understand why Brad didn't pick anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by TNmomof4;2880466;
    Also, typically the one the bachelor the most passion/chemistry with early on (as shown on TV) is not the one he winds up with (Bevin, Kirsten, Moana...).
    That is exactly what I've always felt TNmom. The girl that the bachelor appears to be most attracted to never seems to be f1, imo. Also, if Matt exercised free will in giving a (serious) FIR to Amanda, then the editors have to really go to work to hide the Matt-Amanda connection IF Amanda was actually f1.

I didn't see the second episode,(on vacation), but it sure sounds like the double whammy of apparent electric attraction and the hissy fit all add up to Shayne being f2. jmho. I'll be very interested in seeing the next show.

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie;2880676;
    You have to take Bob's season out of the loop for any logic. He had fallen in love with his present wife/girlfriend (?) before shooting began. He did not intend for that to happen, but it did. Production knew that the season was a sham.
    Bob did not meet his (now) wife, Rebecca Buddig, until after filming had completed on The Bachelor, but while his season was still airing. He met her on an ABC show that did a parody of the show. Think it may have aired on the ABC Family channel.

Quote Originally Posted by hotlanta babe;2881149;
    Bob did not meet his (now) wife, Rebecca Buddig, until after filming had completed on The Bachelor, but while his season was still airing. He met her on an ABC show that did a parody of the show. Think it may have aired on the ABC Family channel.
    Didn't it air on ABC Family as Rebecca Budig was interviewing the rejected bachelors from Trista's season?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by longhornalum;2881168;
    Didn't it air on ABC Family as Rebecca Budig was interviewing the rejected bachelors from Trista's season?
    Actually they use to show a "Bachelor marathon" after the season was over and various people from the season would come on and be interviewed between episodes and give inside info. So it was when they showed Trista's season. I think the last one they did was Meredith and Ian's season.

it was called the bachelor xyz'd

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2880984;
    I wish that the posting for Bob's season was still here at the Fort because the majority of the posters did not like her due to her negative edit, and refused to put her in the F1 position. Only a few of us could see past the editing that season to follow the storyline.

Well said, TNmomof4! No one show will be a replica of another show, rather may encompass bits of other shows plus be it's own unique one. One more day and we have another piece of the puzzle.
    It wasn't that I thought Estella was so bad. I thought she was a little quirky and weird was all. Everybody else in the private group I was in was in favor of her but me. I simply loved Kelly Jo who was so vivacious, cute and All American to me.
    I still don't remember Estella getting that bad of an edit. That is one of those seasons that I think of where Fleiss makes the F2 so very endearing that the audience falls in love with the F2 (Sadie), and then he sits back and rubs his hands with glee and says, "Gotcha!" when everybody follows the wrong track.

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kwtaylor;2881233;
    it was called the bachelor xyz'd
    Yes - I miss that. First show I taped was Meredith and it was from that marathon show. Rebecca Buddig - now Blob's wife - was the hostess. Blob's new show "Date That House" is set to premiere soon on TLC (I think - one of the cable networks that is not HGTV.) The preview played up his time on The Bachelor with rose presentations.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;2881308;
    That is one of those seasons that I think of where Fleiss makes the F2 so very endearing that the audience falls in love with the F2 (Sadie), and then he sits back and rubs his hands with glee and says, "Gotcha!" when everybody follows the wrong track.
    Shall we hope that this is not one of those seasons? :nono