Page 52 of 220 FirstFirst ... 2424344454647484950515253545556575859606162102152 ... LastLast

Thread: Shayne **Spoilers**

FORT Fogey

Re: Shayne **Spoilers**

I think we just need to remember is that in regards to the editing, Fliess and the show do have patterns that they use in presenting the F3/4, however they also have each individual show/season with unique "characters" that may or may not fit the "patterns". I think when this happens they will probably opt for the unique "character" and possibly go with a new pattern. Who knows that could be the case this season with a Shayne/Matt hookup putting their typical edit of the F1 on the shelf. Or we could find that the sweet Amanda is the F1 which fits their usual edit. Or else it could be Chelsea, now that would be a totally different edit pattern that we've never seen! I think we need a few more episodes to get the feel for what this season will hold.

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;2880903;
    I agree with you what you have to say above!

I actually think though, the fact that there are not many screencaps of Amanda that show her going to the final 2 is because Fleiss wants us to think that she leaves at the final 3. I just cannot see Fleiss making it this easy by giving us all of these screencaps of Shayne and Chelsea that make them appear to be going to the final 2. JMO

Well, I hope they come up with something different than hiccups for her storyline.

I was prepared not to like Shayne, and am surprised that I do. Chelsea? I don't get the attraction ... but time will tell.

Quote Originally Posted by catn3d;2880906;
    Sometimes it is that easy but, ya, you're probably right.
    I remember last season, Bettina was shown in so many bikinis that it made us believe she must make it to the final 2 because there is no way she could wear all of those bikinis in one show ....however DeAnna had only the screencap in the swimming pool on their fantasy date and the screencap where she and HWSNBN were closing th curtains and nothing more indicating that she made it to the final 2 yet she did. (Of course, us sleuthers knew she was making it to the final 2 because of her hands at the FRC ) I think Fleiss did that to fool us and it may also go that way this season....OR it may not. We shall see!

Well, I hope they come up with something different than hiccups for her storyline.

I was prepared not to like Shayne, and am surprised that I do. Chelsea? I don't get the attraction ... but time will tell.
    I hope they do too! I think tommorow's episode will be key.

I didn't like the way Shayne was portrayed on episode 2 but like many people stated already, it was only one show. Tommorow's show may be different and I am giving Shayne another chance.

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;2880915;
    I remember last season, Bettina was shown in so many bikinis that it made us believe she must make it to the final 2 because there is no way she could wear all of those bikinis in one show ....however DeAnna had only the screencap in the swimming pool on their fantasy date and the screencap where she and HWSNBN were closing th curtains and nothing more indicating that she made it to the final 2 yet she did. (Of course, us sleuthers knew she was making it to the final 2 because of her hands at the FRC ) I think Fleiss did that to fool us and it may also go that way this season....OR it may not. We shall see!

I think the producers must have had a thing for Bettina's body ... that poor girl never got out of the water.

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;2880903;
    I agree with you what you have to say above!

I actually think though, the fact that there are not many screencaps of Amanda that show her going to the final 2 is because Fleiss wants us to think that she leaves at the final 3. I just cannot see Fleiss making it this easy by giving us all of these screencaps of Shayne and Chelsea that make them appear to be going to the final 2. JMO
    I agree with that-it's just perplexing because it is quite obvious from the screencaps---i think the only thing that is for sure from the screencaps is that chelsea is in the final 2. Since there are so many of shayne in barbados i would think she was the other girl--but, fleiss loves to trick everyone so it could very well be chelsea and amanda--it'll be funny if chelsea isn't in the final 2 after i have just said that it's for sure---would be my luck to get tricked that bad by fleiss.

Quote Originally Posted by Bet2Win;2880917;
    I think the producers must have had a thing for Bettina's body ... that poor girl never got out of the water.
    I think you are right! It looks like Shayne is getting the water dates too...

Quote Originally Posted by kwtaylor;2880920;
    I agree with that-it's just perplexing because it is quite obvious from the screencaps---i think the only thing that is for sure from the screencaps is that chelsea is in the final 2. Since there are so many of shayne in barbados i would think she was the other girl--but, fleiss loves to trick everyone so it could very well be chelsea and amanda--it'll be funny if chelsea isn't in the final 2 after i have just said that it's for sure---would be my luck to get tricked that bad by fleiss.

I still can't figure out the "You have to see it from the beginning to believe how it ends" promo from last season ... what was it about the beginning to show he picks no one. I don't trust the promo's , vo's or editing at all ... Fleiss will do whatever it takes to keep us guessing, and surprise us with the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;2880819;
    Estella was a little quirky and cried in the bathroom. I was crazy about Kelly Jo, but I don't really think that Estella got a bad edit.
    I wish that the posting for Bob's season was still here at the Fort because the majority of the posters did not like her due to her negative edit, and refused to put her in the F1 position. Only a few of us could see past the editing that season to follow the storyline.

Quote Originally Posted by TNmomof4;2880910;
    I think we just need to remember is that in regards to the editing, Fliess and the show do have patterns that they use in presenting the F3/4, however they also have each individual show/season with unique "characters" that may or may not fit the "patterns". I think when this happens they will probably opt for the unique "character" and possibly go with a new pattern. Who knows that could be the case this season with a Shayne/Matt hookup putting their typical edit of the F1 on the shelf. Or we could find that the sweet Amanda is the F1 which fits their usual edit. Or else it could be Chelsea, now that would be a totally different edit pattern that we've never seen! I think we need a few more episodes to get the feel for what this season will hold.
    Well said, TNmomof4! No one show will be a replica of another show, rather may encompass bits of other shows plus be it's own unique one. One more day and we have another piece of the puzzle.
    Last edited by BlondieGal; 03-30-2008 at 03:32 PM.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Quote Originally Posted by Bet2Win;2880961;
    I still can't figure out the "You have to see it from the beginning to believe how it ends" promo from last season ... what was it about the beginning to show he picks no one. I don't trust the promo's , vo's or editing at all ... Fleiss will do whatever it takes to keep us guessing, and surprise us with the end.
    I was lured into the Who will be Mrs. "HWSNBN"? This season I realized why they did it. We've had such as "Who will marry a doctor, a prince, an officer and a gentleman, an English gentleman?" What else could they say last time? "Who will be a Texas bar owner's wife?"

Quote Originally Posted by Bet2Win;2880961;
    I still can't figure out the "You have to see it from the beginning to believe how it ends" promo from last season ... what was it about the beginning to show he picks no one.
    ITA. It was a flat-out lie. Maybe they figured that if something leaked out or there were rumors or accurate sleuthing, they had to have something out there from the beginning to counter what actually happened. But "see it from the beginning" was a complete fabrication. There was nothing in the beginning, unless you count the fact that HWSNBN showed up without a partner and left without a partner. Bo-ring!

I don't trust the promo's , vo's or editing at all ... Fleiss will do whatever it takes to keep us guessing, and surprise us with the end.
    Agreed. The only thing we can count on is Fleiss not showing us a straightfoward romance, regardless of the level of interest between the Bach and F1. He won't show us what actually happened, and that's the only thing we can rely on.