Page 5 of 220 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Shayne **Spoilers**

Re: Shayne **Spoilers**

I like shayne also---such a beautiful girl. I think she's down-to-earth and seemed a bit mature for her years. I liked her.

So far, I like Shayne..nothing against her, but I almost get this vibe that she is maybe a little more shallow than some of the other girls.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002;2850276;
    So far, I like Shayne..nothing against her, but I almost get this vibe that she is maybe a little more shallow than some of the other girls.
    I think that vibe is coming from her voice. I don't know what the word is to decribe it but her voice is kind of low, slow and sexy. I think it could give off a shallow vibe, but I don't think she is. I thought she was really cute when she first met Matt and he seemed to think so too! In their conversation she did come across as grounded and aware of the situation that she was in. I don't think she's shallow, but I imagine she grew up in a very different environment from most people.

I kind of get the feeling that she knows she's gorgeous and I don't like that. That being said, she'll be around for a while but I don't think she makes F2.
    Forever a Word Nerd

I like this girl, she's adoreable and agree she seems very down to earth. Also I really like that she wanted to make Matt feel comfortable. I too believe her only disadvantage would be her background. Instead of it working in her favor like some might think i believe the opposite. I don't really have a favorite this year (thank god) but I do have a top 3 and she's definitely in it, along with Noelle and Amanda, although we know Noelle won't even make the F3

I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar

Hey, I am still hoping for some sort of editing miracle that makes Noelle the F1.

After last night's show, I liked Shayne better than I did before. She is very pretty and she seems real sweet. Right now, I like both Shayne and Amanda but am pulling more for Amanda because she is just so darn sweet!

I guess I would be happy with both girls!

FORT Fogey

I was not expecting to like Shayne, but I do. Her and Noelle are my favorites but I fully expect to warm up to Amanda. Shayne's background, as far as the audience goes, is not going to help her one bit. I can see why she's hesitant to talk about it (in her PI).

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;2851279;
    After last night's show, I liked Shayne better than I did before. She is very pretty and she seems real sweet. Right now, I like both Shayne and Amanda but am pulling more for Amanda because she is just so darn sweet!

I guess I would be happy with both girls!
    dittoo....ditto.....

FORT Newbie

OMG this is so awesome! Shayne is so shady! looks like this isn't her first reality show. She is very fake and seems to be ditzy

Quote Originally Posted by ivannarose;2850231;
    Hi, I'm new here. I just wondered if anyone watched the three or so episodes of that reality show on MTV before it got cancelled, called twentyfourseven. It was about a band and its members, and one of the guys was dating Shayne. There's a link on MTV's website to a video of the guys talking about "what they really think of Shayne." I don't know the rules about posting links to other sites, so go to MTV and do a search for twentyfourseven - you'll see it.