Page 4 of 220 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Shayne **Spoilers**

Re: Shayne **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;2845722;
    Shayne's mom just changed her avatar on myspace...

her quote says " NC GR Every Rose has it's thorn~"

as well her mood is "excited"
    nyc girl ummm Marahana?

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;2845722;
    Shayne's mom just changed her avatar on myspace...

her quote says " NC GR Every Rose has it's thorn~"

as well her mood is "excited"

Does it mean a NYC girl "wins", or that the girl from NYC is "thorny"??????

All I am getting from her space is a picture. What happened? How do you know about her personality as such when we haven't even seen her in action. I don't get this comment. Expand if possible

Altough I'll be pulling for Amanda R., I think that maybe just maybe Shayne might end up as F1. There was early speculation on abc that she would end up being F1.
    To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world

Matt certainly seems to have chemistry with her; no surprise there, however. It is going to take some convincing for me to believe she is genuine, though, unfair though that may be.

FORT Fanatic

It looked like she has enjoyed the lifestyle of the rich and famous thru her acting family ... monster designer watch and all!
    Appears to have a nice personality though. Attractive and looks like fun to be around, she will go far and probably hoping to launch her acting career if she isn't the last girl standing.

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

It might be that Shayne is our narrator this year. She had the advancing story lines throughout the evening, and even provided the drama for the FIR presentation when Matt rose abruptly from their conversation and went high tailing after the rose. I really thought he would return and present it to her, but, surprise, surprise.

I liked that she came across as a regular girl trying to discount her background, and I do think she advances to F3.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Newbie

Hi, I'm new here. I just wondered if anyone watched the three or so episodes of that reality show on MTV before it got cancelled, called twentyfourseven. It was about a band and its members, and one of the guys was dating Shayne. There's a link on MTV's website to a video of the guys talking about "what they really think of Shayne." I don't know the rules about posting links to other sites, so go to MTV and do a search for twentyfourseven - you'll see it.

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;2849967;
    I liked that she came across as a regular girl trying to discount her background, and I do think she advances to F3.
    Agreed. I liked that she sort of shrugged off the acting thing as "the family business" and made a point of saying that she was there to see if The Bachelor was the man for her, not to advance her career. And quite frankly, with her background, she doesn't need this show for her career. Actors want and need love, too!

I hope she goes far.

Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar

I was prepared to dislike Shayne, but I don't. I found her pleasant and realistic. Nice girl.