Page 220 of 220 FirstFirst ... 120170210211212213214215216217218219220
Results 2,191 to 2,194 of 2194

Thread: Shayne **Spoilers**

FORT Regular

Re: Shayne **Spoilers**

I am happy for the two of them and wish them many years of happiness together. True, I was never a huge fan of Shayne, but I was happy tonight with the proposal, they really seemed so in love and so happy together.
    ~ Kirsten ~

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." Eleanore Roosevelt

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by cubbiegirl;2990357;
    WOW.... can u imagine the beautiful babies those two could make???
    My husband said that he thinks Shayne will be so happy to be a mom. He can see her giving up acting to raise a family, and to love her children and husband will all that she is. I told him that I agree because she has said so often how important family is to her.
    ~ Kirsten ~

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." Eleanore Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by mlyoung;2990233;
    I finally got my fairy tale ending and after watching this last show....I do not believe that I ever gave all the rumors of Shayne being hired a second thought....it looked very real to me....young love so to speak. I don't know what will happen in the future but I wish them well. I think they are taking the first steps to make this relationship work and if they keep that positive attitude, they should make it. Beautiful couple they are. On a side note, I thought what Chelsea said was very unclassy and very unlady like....(reminds me of the comments I read earlier on about her taking off her tap pants or whatever under the gown).....anyhow.....Best wishes Matt and Shayne......hopefully Deanna can find true love this time like they did!
    I feel the same way, my daughter and I had a blast watching the Matt season. He was hot, and I think this season, I got to see the romance from the beginning to the end.
    |\__/|
    (=':'=)
    (")_(") In the real world as in dreams, nothing is what it seems.

I was sorry to see that remark by Chelsea about Shayne at the end. I actually thought they made her to look good this time around until that