Page 219 of 220 FirstFirst ... 119169209210211212213214215216217218219220 LastLast
Results 2,181 to 2,190 of 2194

Thread: Shayne **Spoilers**

Re: Shayne **Spoilers**

Yay!!!!! Hooray!!!!!!

I'm soooooooo happy for Shayne!!!!!!

DEW
    FORT Regular

I loved Shayne's reaction when Matt got down on his knee. I thought she might faint. She was really cute. And I wasn't a fan of her's. Hopefully, they will work on their relationship to make it real, and keep it that way.

Quote Originally Posted by PJ'sMom;2990190;
    I loved Shayne!! They are perfect for each other, Wow--that was absolutely the sweetest proposal, the best bachelor ever! She's sweet, adorable and beautiful! Matt picked the "right" girl for him!

Be happy, Shayne and Matt!

May The Love You Share Only Grow Deeper.

We Love You Matt & Shayne!
    To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world

I finally got my fairy tale ending and after watching this last show....I do not believe that I ever gave all the rumors of Shayne being hired a second thought....it looked very real to me....young love so to speak. I don't know what will happen in the future but I wish them well. I think they are taking the first steps to make this relationship work and if they keep that positive attitude, they should make it. Beautiful couple they are. On a side note, I thought what Chelsea said was very unclassy and very unlady like....(reminds me of the comments I read earlier on about her taking off her tap pants or whatever under the gown).....anyhow.....Best wishes Matt and Shayne......hopefully Deanna can find true love this time like they did!

Yay, Shayne! I'm so happy with this ending!!

Oh my gosh! As soon as she started to lose her balance the tears started to flow! That was a darling proposal...it felt so genuine...every word, every loving glance, every giddy embrace. I love these two together!

Matt & Shayne....you ROCK! Blessings and happiness to you both!

I am soooooo happy... call me a fool, but I just don't think either one of them were acting. I think we just got the fairy tale ending we have been waiting for!

Ummmm, guess now I know why I always had a strange feeling about Chelsea.....

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerlgh;2990194;
    I think Shayne was nervous because if you REALLY love the guy you are going to be afraid of losing him, I don't think Chelsea was AS invested as Shayne.

I loved Shayne's comment that he has already looked at too many girls in their relationship. That just tells me how real this is. But Matt will have some explaining to do regarding his kissing Chelsea tonight.
    I would think Matt would have explaining to do saying he felt more passion with Chelsea, and after the final dates he still hadn't made up his mind.....

Quote Originally Posted by cubbiegirl;2990325;
    I am soooooo happy... call me a fool, but I just don't think either one of them were acting. I think we just got the fairy tale ending we have been waiting for!

Ummmm, guess now I know why I always had a strange feeling about Chelsea.....
    Elaborated elsewhere on my reasons why, but yep, I agree. Hope we are right, and I wish them the best. Such a beautiful couple, too!

Quote Originally Posted by pakacat;2990343;
    Elaborated elsewhere on my reasons why, but yep, I agree. Hope we are right, and I wish them the best. Such a beautiful couple, too!

WOW.... can u imagine the beautiful babies those two could make???