Page 218 of 220 FirstFirst ... 118168208209210211212213214215216217218219220 LastLast
Results 2,171 to 2,180 of 2194

Thread: Shayne **Spoilers**

Re: Shayne **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Cailg;2989608;
    Also, if you remember, last season, some were saying that no way DeAnna could be the F1 (I guess she technically was..hmm...) because of some of the stuff they showed (he talking about girls being bitc...and arguing with somebody I don't even remember. I love DeAnna (see avatar) and defended her actions as I do Shaynes. The edits though I agree can be a bummer at times.
    This is true. Dee was not very well liked for many..through most of the season..because of her hard-as-nails attitude.

FORT Regular

So, Shayne had the second date and she will have the last, last-chance date. Anyone - are we still good to go for a Matt/Shayne couple by the end?

FORT Newbie

Poor Shayne having to be called 'fake' by Chelsea.

Quote Originally Posted by lilly21;2990070;
    Shayne is the most "real" person, I've seen on here. She hid nothing from Matt or us.
    To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world

FORT Newbie

Wow. I wonder if it'll work?

Quote Originally Posted by joann2007;2990122;
    Wow. I wonder if it'll work?
    As long as they keep talking to each other I'd say yes, she said that it wouldn't be easy but she would be there for him always.
    To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world

Quote Originally Posted by lilly21;2990070;
    I couldn't believe it either. She said "false" I think (means the same of course). I don't remember an F2 ever saying something like that after the rejection. You could see Chelsea thought she was the F1 (in my opinion) and Shayne was nervous.

Zao

Quote Originally Posted by Cailg;2990160;
    I couldn't believe it either. She said "false" I think (means the same of course). I don't remember an F2 ever saying something like that after the rejection. You could see Chelsea thought she was the F1 (in my opinion) and Shayne was nervous.
    Could be the reason why there is no ATFR. How do you handle that without raining on the couple's parade?

I loved Shayne!! They are perfect for each other, Wow--that was absolutely the sweetest proposal, the best bachelor ever! She's sweet, adorable and beautiful! Matt picked the "right" girl for him!

Be happy, Shayne and Matt!

Quote Originally Posted by Cailg;2990160;
    I think Shayne was nervous because if you REALLY love the guy you are going to be afraid of losing him, I don't think Chelsea was AS invested as Shayne.

I loved Shayne's comment that he has already looked at too many girls in their relationship. That just tells me how real this is. But Matt will have some explaining to do regarding his kissing Chelsea tonight.