Page 215 of 220 FirstFirst ... 115165205206207208209210211212213214215216217218219220 LastLast
Results 2,141 to 2,150 of 2194

Thread: Shayne **Spoilers**

Re: Shayne **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by casualfan;2988081;
    Here's a cap from the E! News segment this past Friday. How sweet is it that Matt is touching her leg! Also....looks like Shayne may have given Matt another cuddly gift....

What a terrific find, casualfan! How cute ~ a monkey!!
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Hating finales since 2006 finalefan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mysonisthebest;2987979;
    This morning she has changed the mood to "Rockin".
    LOL, they (producers, participants, et al) are soooo not attempting to hide anything now. Anyone see the NY Post yet today? I mean, I figure that maybe the engagement's already been announced!
    Don't bore us, get to the chorus. - M. Campbell

Quote Originally Posted by finalefan;2988366;
    LOL, they (producers, participants, et al) are soooo not attempting to hide anything now. Anyone see the NY Post yet today? I mean, I figure that maybe the engagement's already been announced!
    No... What did the NY Post have in their paper today?
    "Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." ~ Elizabeth Stone

FORT Newbie

Popping in to say I hope Shayne wins tonight. I spent the last week catching up with the season. They're in my top 3 favorite Bachelor/Bachelorette couples:

1. Meredith/Ian
    2. Shayne/Matt
    3. Andrew/Tessa

Even if she isn't chosen, I wish them both the best.

I have liked this girl from Day 1 -- drama and all ... there's a lot to her ... and I hope she is F1 tonight ...

Quote Originally Posted by Juls2;2989075;
    I have liked this girl from Day 1 -- drama and all ... there's a lot to her ... and I hope she is F1 tonight ...
    She has definitely livened things up, and I think that is one reason Matt loves her.

Hi everyone! I got addicted to this site last Bachelor Season. Even though I don't post I'm always here reading and being amazed at y'alls super sleuthing abilities! My favorite is Shayne. I do like Chelsea too, but IMO Shayne has that extra something.

I'm jumping on the Shayne/Matt love train! I've liked her right from the beginning. I can't wait, just 3 more hours.

Zao

I'm on the West coast tonight, so hopefully the East coasters can keep us updated in the show thread.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Cailg;2985286;
    I still think that if the results of the show were preordained, the All-American-Girl, Amanda would have been the F1 to contrast the first international bachelor. We knew that even late in the game, early January, there was a casting call for the All-American-Girl.

I don't know the exact reason Shayne decided to go on the show and it doesn't matter to me. I don't know why all the other women decided to go on either. All I know is that in my opinion, Shayne fell in love with Matt and Matt fell in love with Shayne; and to top it all off, I am enjoying it tremendously.
    I can not agree with youmore Cailg!