Page 214 of 220 FirstFirst ... 114164204205206207208209210211212213214215216217218219220 LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,140 of 2194

Thread: Shayne **Spoilers**

Re: Shayne **Spoilers**

Thanks to all for such a warm welcome, I feel as if I "know" many of you already as I have been reading your posts for several weeks.I guess we will see tonight if the old adage "what you see is what you get" applies to this season or not. I hope we get the fairytale ending!

wherever there is a T.V. and the bachelorette

Quote Originally Posted by soulever;2987515;
    shayne's real myspace says she's "anxious" and she has this smiley next to it. she's probably anxious about going out with matt for the first time in public
    This morning she has changed the mood to "Rockin".
    Bring on the Bachelorette!

Quote Originally Posted by cubbiegirl;2987760;
    Okay.... first post for me also, so I hope I am doing this right. I have to confess to being a lurker around here for the past few weeks.I hesitated to post as I felt I was in the minority on my opinion and was a bit leery, however,after lurking for a bit,I have figured out that it is alright to state your opinion on here.I find that refreshing compared to some other forums I have participated in.

I always thought that Amanda was very pretty and a sweet girl, but just did not see much of a connection with her and Matt. Chelsea I have always thought was pretty too, but could never get past the arm wrestling and the PDA issues.I was really surprised by the infamous black nightie scene,not because I found it so offensive, but it just did not seem to fit the image I had been seeing of her, and it made her appear to be sort of desperate in my eyes.I really have to admit to sitting in my chair and rolling my eyes at Shayne and thought that she would be the one who I would want to see go pronto.... to my surprise by the time she had her first one on one with Matt I had totally taken a complete turn-around on my opinion of her. I love this girl!
    She is a total breath of fresh air for me.I laughed when she admitted that she was high maintenance and laughed even harder when she pulled out her make-up on the ski slopes. Shayne is who she is and does not pull any punches about it IMO I love the inter-action with her and Matt and if it is all fake, well then they have given me much pleasure throughout the course of the show.I will be very disappointed if Matt chooses Chelsea, not because I think she is some terrible person or anything,it is suppose to be who makes him happy... not me.

I will however, be very disappointed to have grown to adore Matt and Shayne together and to see him propose to Chelsea will leave me feeling as if what I have been watching unfold before my eyes throughout this "journey"
    was not what I wanted to see... I wanted to see the love story evolve and if it was with Matt and Chelsea then somebody must have left alot of good film that I could have been enjoying on the cutting room floor somewhere....that in my opinion would be a darn shame as I truly feel that given my first impression of Shayne I would have embraced the love story with Chelsea or Amanda as well as I have the love story with Matt and Shayne.
    Sorry for the long post... back to my corner now....
    Loved this post cubbiegirl. I am glad you came out of lurkdom to post with us. I also see the love between matt and shayne and am excited to see tonight. Don't go back in your corner--stay and post!!

Here's a cap from the E! News segment this past Friday. How sweet is it that Matt is touching her leg! Also....looks like Shayne may have given Matt another cuddly gift....

Quote Originally Posted by casualfan;2988081;
    Here's a cap from the E! News segment this past Friday. How sweet is it that Matt is touching her leg! Also....looks like Shayne may have given Matt another cuddly gift....

cant wait to watch tonight

Quote Originally Posted by casualfan;2988081;

A monkey! An item to be found in any gift shop in Barbados.

Quote Originally Posted by longhornalum;2988110;
    I know! Isn't it cute.
    One thing I can give and still keep...is my word.

Quote Originally Posted by cubbiegirl;2987760;
    Okay.... first post for me also, so I hope I am doing this right. I have to confess to being a lurker around here for the past few weeks.I hesitated to post as I felt I was in the minority on my opinion and was a bit leery, however,after lurking for a bit,I have figured out that it is alright to state your opinion on here.I find that refreshing compared to some other forums I have participated in.

I always thought that Amanda was very pretty and a sweet girl, but just did not see much of a connection with her and Matt. Chelsea I have always thought was pretty too, but could never get past the arm wrestling and the PDA issues.I was really surprised by the infamous black nightie scene,not because I found it so offensive, but it just did not seem to fit the image I had been seeing of her, and it made her appear to be sort of desperate in my eyes.I really have to admit to sitting in my chair and rolling my eyes at Shayne and thought that she would be the one who I would want to see go pronto.... to my surprise by the time she had her first one on one with Matt I had totally taken a complete turn-around on my opinion of her. I love this girl!
    She is a total breath of fresh air for me.I laughed when she admitted that she was high maintenance and laughed even harder when she pulled out her make-up on the ski slopes. Shayne is who she is and does not pull any punches about it IMO I love the inter-action with her and Matt and if it is all fake, well then they have given me much pleasure throughout the course of the show.I will be very disappointed if Matt chooses Chelsea, not because I think she is some terrible person or anything,it is suppose to be who makes him happy... not me.

I will however, be very disappointed to have grown to adore Matt and Shayne together and to see him propose to Chelsea will leave me feeling as if what I have been watching unfold before my eyes throughout this "journey"
    was not what I wanted to see... I wanted to see the love story evolve and if it was with Matt and Chelsea then somebody must have left alot of good film that I could have been enjoying on the cutting room floor somewhere....that in my opinion would be a darn shame as I truly feel that given my first impression of Shayne I would have embraced the love story with Chelsea or Amanda as well as I have the love story with Matt and Shayne.
    Sorry for the long post... back to my corner now....
    ITA, especially with all the bolded words! It seems like if there was really something there with Chelsea, why didn't they show us more? How do you get from the lousy date to an engagement that fast? Hmmm? They promised us a love story - the only girl that really developed anything close with Matt is Shayne!

FORT Fanatic
    Oregon-moved to Calif for school- finished school, still in CA

Quote Originally Posted by longhornalum;2988110;
    There are tons of monkeys in Barbados - they kind of have free reign. We visited their "zoo" and the monkeys can come and go.

Quote Originally Posted by momofc&h;2988267;
    ITA, especially with all the bolded words! It seems like if there was really something there with Chelsea, why didn't they show us more? How do you get from the lousy date to an engagement that fast? Hmmm? They promised us a love story - the only girl that really developed anything close with Matt is Shayne!
    I agree 100%. I love the monkey--too cute. I'm looking forward to the finale tonight, but sad it will be over. If this season has taught me anything it is to always keep an open-mind--I know many believed this was a setup--but honestly, I couldn't disagree more--just because shayne is an actress doesn't mean she is not capable of falling in love with someone like MAtt. Love sometimes happens in the strangest of circumstances or with people you may not have considered your type previously--and often falling in love with someone who isn't your normal type can be the one that is longlasting and the most fruitful. Rumors are rumors--and there's been no definitive proof to indicate to me that this is anything but a true love match! SO, I can't wait to see it all play out!