Thread: Shayne **Spoilers**

Re: Shayne **Spoilers**

I am new to this site - I found it quite by accident two weeks ago tomorrow. I finally felt like I needed to chime in as your average Bachelor viewer this season. This is only the second Bachelor season that I've actually watched from start to finish. And I have to say that I've enjoyed it very much. The last time I watched was on Charlie's season and I liked the Bachelor and Bachelorettes this season much more. As an average viewer - it would have never occurred to me that anything was set up or that anything was fake or screencaps ( a word I was unfamiliar with a couple of weeks ago) would be flipped or photoshopped. Ignorance is definitely bliss! My favorites were all sent home within the last three shows which left me with Shayne and Chelsea. Since Chelsea was one of my least favorites and I was on the fence about Shayne, I'm rooting for Shayne. But it's more than that. Each week I noticed, but did not want to admit, the connection between Matt & Shayne.
    I would be greatly disappointed if for some reason Matt chooses Chelsea, because I will feel like I watched all season only to have him choose someone with whom his interactions were awkward at best.

wherever there is a T.V. and the bachelorette

Shayne's mood on her my space has now changed to "anxious".
    Bring on the Bachelorette!

Quote Originally Posted by mysonisthebest;2986346;
    Shayne's mood on her my space has now changed to "anxious".
    Probably anxious to tell the world!

Quote Originally Posted by luvlady345;2986154;
    What I don't get if Fleiss wanted to plant someone on this season to be a setup, why didn't he choose Amanda? Because we know that Amanda was already in talks of becoming the Bachelorette so they would know of her appeal to some, she was called the All American girl so what better way to bring the majority of the FORTER back on board than to have a plant/setup for Amanda/Matt.......Why would they show Shayne will all her flaws for a setup girl she would have been shown perfect, to ensure a perfect ending......What I see is that 2 flawed people, seemingly mismatched fell in love, an if it's just for this moment in time, I have truly enjoyed watching them every monday night......
    The simple answer, Amanda would have too much integrity to be in on a scheme that would dupe the other 24 contestants.
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Zao

Quote Originally Posted by momofc&h;2986305;
    I am new to this site - I found it quite by accident two weeks ago tomorrow. I finally felt like I needed to chime in as your average Bachelor viewer this season. This is only the second Bachelor season that I've actually watched from start to finish. And I have to say that I've enjoyed it very much. The last time I watched was on Charlie's season and I liked the Bachelor and Bachelorettes this season much more. As an average viewer - it would have never occurred to me that anything was set up or that anything was fake or screencaps ( a word I was unfamiliar with a couple of weeks ago) would be flipped or photoshopped. Ignorance is definitely bliss! My favorites were all sent home within the last three shows which left me with Shayne and Chelsea. Since Chelsea was one of my least favorites and I was on the fence about Shayne, I'm rooting for Shayne. But it's more than that. Each week I noticed, but did not want to admit, the connection between Matt & Shayne.
    I would be greatly disappointed if for some reason Matt chooses Chelsea, because I will feel like I watched all season only to have him choose someone with whom his interactions were awkward at best.
    Welcome! Always nice to get an average viewer's point of view.

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;2986351;
    The simple answer, Amanda would have too much integrity to be in on a scheme that would dupe the other 24 contestants.
    Are you saying there is no plant (this is what I believe) or that Shayne doesn't have integrity and therefore would be a plant? If its the last I Wholeheartedly disagree with you. I think Shayne has a lot of integrity. Which has been shown on the shows including by keeping her relationship with Matt private and not spreading every detail of their dates with the other girls.

Quote Originally Posted by momofc&h;2986305;
    Yes, welcome! Similar to you, I was skepitcal of Matt and Shayne in the beginning. the more I watched them, the more I too had to admit they had a strong connection, and what I believe is true love.

Thanks for your post.

Thanks for the warm welcome! What I didn't say was that as much as I didn't want to like Shayne - I liked her a little more with each episode. I was surprised by the depth of character that I saw and I have to say that she's won me over. I am choosing to remain that average viewer and hope that like Trista and Ryan that if it's Matt & Shayne that they'll defy the naysayers and have a happy future together!

Quote Originally Posted by momofc&h;2986378;
    Thanks for the warm welcome! What I didn't say was that as much as I didn't want to like Shayne - I liked her a little more with each episode. I was surprised by the depth of character that I saw and I have to say that she's won me over. I am choosing to remain that average viewer and hope that like Trista and Ryan that if it's Matt & Shayne that they'll defy the naysayers and have a happy future together!
    Again, I felt exactly the same. I was skeptical of Shayne and didn't want to like her. Actually, I didn't want to believe that Matt would really fall for any of the women because I didn't want to get emotionally attached and the last two seasons of the bachelor burnt me out. But the more I saw of Shayne too, the more I believed she wasn't acting, but really was falling in love with Matt.

Quote Originally Posted by Cailg;2978681;
    yes, I just saw that clip and can't wait for the entire show to air.
    Can anyone tell me where the parasailing clip is? I've only seen the screencaps.