Page 2 of 220 FirstFirst 12345678910111252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Shayne **Spoilers**

Re: Shayne - SPOILERS!!!!!

I think she is very attractive but I don't know if I would put her in the top 5 of all time. Hard to tell as these pics sometimes don't do justice

Re: Shayne **Spoilers**

I think she is gorgeous!!!

I think Shayne will be the sweet F3 that we will all fall in love with - including Matt but in the end she just won't be the right one and he will let her go...indications are that Chelsea goes to F2...I think she will be painted as the classic F2...we see her kissing Matt already in episode 2 - making the girls jealous as she arm wrestles him the first night (I read they were all jealous in an interview) I think she will painted as the aggressive girl who the other girls don't like...

in the end Gorgeous Amanda R will steal his heart....

I of course reserve my rights to completely change my mind at any moment before the FRC

Quote Originally Posted by veil360;2841837;
    Relationship with Lamas. Was Madame Heidi hhis hook up over the years. Was she his supplier?? Or are he and Fleiss friends from elsewhere. Interesting.
    Fleiss was Producer on another reality show, "Are You Hot?" -- aired 2003 or so. About a half dozen episodes. Lorenzo Lamas was a judge (along with model Rachel Hunter and I can't remember the 3rd). The premise of the show was male & female contestants paraded on a catwalk in their bathing suits, with the judges rating if they were Hot or Not. Lorenzo had a laser pointer to target their bad areas. Fine television, mighty fine television.

So Papa Lamas and Fleiss have a connection.

I really would like to see a photo of her smiling. I don't really consider her one of the top five beauties, but then I haven't seen her personality. I can remember some other women who were gorgeous and once they opened their traps....it was all over. I'd really like to hear Randal R's take on this season's crop...to get the man's perspective.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

Quote Originally Posted by casualfan;2841521;
    She really is one of the most stunning woman that have been on this show. Actually quite a few of these women are drop dead gorgeous.
    I agree, Shayne is remarkably beautiful and there are several gorgeous women on the show this season!
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

LAMAS DAUGHTER WILL WOO 'BACHELOR' - New York Post

By DON KAPLAN
    Lorenzo's daughter Shayne
    March 14, 2008 -- THE daughter of Hollywood heartbeaker Lorenzo Lamas will be among the 25 women hoping to land the star of the latest edition of "The Bachelor."

Shayne Lamas, 22, who has appeared on "General Hospital" and three unheard-of movies - most recently as "red bikini girl" in something called "Endless Bummer" - hopes to be the winner of the dating show, which this season will feature the first British bachelor, Matt Grant.

Lamas' dad has famously been accused of being a serial bed-hopper, especially during his days on "Falcon Crest." Recently, he was seen on TV's "Bold and the Beautiful," but has since appeared in at least three major motion pictures, including upcoming "30,000 Leagues Under the Sea."

"The Bachelor" has managed to hang on to a piece of ABC's primetime schedule for nearly seven years even though no bachelor has ever married the girl he chose at the end of the show.

"Bachelorette" Trista Rehn and fireman Ryan Sutter did get - and stay - married after the show, however.

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;2842364;
    LAMAS DAUGHTER WILL WOO 'BACHELOR' - New York Post

By DON KAPLAN
    Lorenzo's daughter Shayne
    March 14, 2008 -- THE daughter of Hollywood heartbeaker Lorenzo Lamas will be among the 25 women hoping to land the star of the latest edition of "The Bachelor."

Shayne Lamas, 22, who has appeared on "General Hospital" and three unheard-of movies - most recently as "red bikini girl" in something called "Endless Bummer" - hopes to be the winner of the dating show, which this season will feature the first British bachelor, Matt Grant.

Lamas' dad has famously been accused of being a serial bed-hopper, especially during his days on "Falcon Crest." Recently, he was seen on TV's "Bold and the Beautiful," but has since appeared in at least three major motion pictures, including upcoming "30,000 Leagues Under the Sea."

"The Bachelor" has managed to hang on to a piece of ABC's primetime schedule for nearly seven years even though no bachelor has ever married the girl he chose at the end of the show.

"Bachelorette" Trista Rehn and fireman Ryan Sutter did get - and stay - married after the show, however.
    She is beautiful... I have read all the scepulation on why she is on the show... but the naive me is still asking the question... why is light of this article would Shayne go on TB, to find love HMMMM... I suppose I would want people to be sincere about doing it but I should get back in the real world ey.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by RomanticHaze;2841649;
    On a hunch, I think it'll be Chelsea
    I was thinking Chelsea too...just a hunch also

Pretty girl, but there are a few others I think takes the cake!