Page 14 of 220 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232464114 ... LastLast

Thread: Shayne **Spoilers**

Re: Shayne **Spoilers**

yeah i would agree because last season was the worst season
    "When you judge others without knowing them,know that you are just judging yourself""

I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar

Yes, Ashlee gets the rose as does Chelsea. They are both save at RC. It surprised me that Ashlee got rose when Amanda "stole the show" by taking off her shirt... I do remember seeing Shayne get a kiss at the RC. I didn't see where Holly got a kiss at before the RC... Just Shayne.. So I only saw three kisses.
    Ashlee
    Chelsea
    Shayne

One caviat... I believe Matt is going to be seen kissing more girls because kissing doesn't have the same connotations in Europe as it does in US... I don't think he's like BLob sleeping with as many as he can, but I do see him kissing nearly everyone. (Robin, Marshana, Ashlee, Chelsea, Amanda, HOlly, Noelle, and Shayne for sure) Which I think may be a record... Did Blob kiss 8 or 10 girls? ANyone remember?

Quote Originally Posted by simplechef;2865323;
    Yes, Ashlee gets the rose as does Chelsea. They are both save at RC. It surprised me that Ashlee got rose when Amanda "stole the show" by taking off her shirt... I do remember seeing Shayne get a kiss at the RC. I didn't see where Holly got a kiss at before the RC... Just Shayne.. So I only saw three kisses.
    Ashlee
    Chelsea
    Shayne

One caviat... I believe Matt is going to be seen kissing more girls because kissing doesn't have the same connotations in Europe as it does in US... I don't think he's like BLob sleeping with as many as he can, but I do see him kissing nearly everyone. (Robin, Marshana, Ashlee, Chelsea, Amanda, HOlly, Noelle, and Shayne for sure) Which I think may be a record... Did Blob kiss 8 or 10 girls? ANyone remember?
    There is a screencap of Matt and Robin kissing this week at the Rose Ceremony and I saw one of Holly and Matt kissing too...I am pretty sure I did but I cannot find the screencaps..

Quote Originally Posted by lovebradwomack;2865186;
    yeah i would agree because last season was the worst season
    if you think that last season was the worst....why is your name 'lovebradwomack' ?

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;2865333;
    There is a screencap of Matt and Robin kissing this week at the Rose Ceremony and I saw one of Holly and Matt kissing too...I am pretty sure I did but I cannot find the screencaps..
    Holly and Matt have a hot tub kiss after the Premiere date next week.

RC: Shayne, Robin and possibly Marshana
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Did Blob kiss 8 or 10 girls? ANyone remember?
    I choose not to remember too much about that.

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;2865333;
    I think you can see it on one of the commercials. He rubs noses with Holly--didn't look like a kiss.

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;2865346;
    I think you can see it on one of the commercials. He rubs noses with Holly--didn't look like a kiss.
    Oh, thanks Kasha! I thought they were kissing since they were really close...I didn't catch the rubbing of noses.

I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar

Are we sure that Robin's kiss is this week? I expected hers to be at the week of 9 down to 6 as a way to get the rose for sure... Maybe I'm being over analytical.... Are we sure that kiss is this week?

Quote Originally Posted by simplechef;2865348;
    Are we sure that Robin's kiss is this week? I expected hers to be at the week of 9 down to 6 as a way to get the rose for sure... Maybe I'm being over analytical.... Are we sure that kiss is this week?
    I think it is because she is wearing that same blue dress from this week's rose ceremony and her hair looks the same..