Page 12 of 220 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262112 ... LastLast

Thread: Shayne **Spoilers**

Re: Shayne **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;2863567;
    Hi! I didn't understand. Do you know Shayne personally? Have you ever met her? Once I understand that, I would like to tell you what happened last season to someone who actually knew a person on the show.
    Bloomers- I don't think he knows shayne personally- just has become a fan of hers from the promos and the show. A very devoted fan........

what happened to the person from last season?
    Last edited by mamaspy; 03-23-2008 at 08:08 PM. Reason: additional thought

Quote Originally Posted by mamaspy;2863573;
    Bloomers- I don't think he knows shayne personally- just has become a fan of hers from the promos and the show. A very devoted fan........

hey Bloomers listen to what mamaspy is saying, she or he is true

im just devoted fan how saw shayne on promo and comercial
    "When you judge others without knowing them,know that you are just judging yourself""

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by mamaspy;2863573;

This is the story and what I told him in a pm. Add or change as I have erred!

We were waiting for Brad's season to start, and one of Hiliary's friends from high school and college came on the board. She was very ernestly and honestly telling us how sweet and nice Hilliary was and had always been and that she had been an excellent student in school.
    We enjoyed talking with her, and we told her we hoped her friend did well on the show. We were so looking forward to seeing the "sweet" Hilliary.
    I don't know if you saw the show, but when Hilliary got stuck closed in that house with all of those fighting women, the very worst came out in Hilliary, and the camera caught every bit of it. Nobody who watched that show would ever believe that Hilliary was a nice, sweet girl, but you know what?
    I do....because her friend knew Hilliary in real life in different situations than what appear on the Bachelor when 25 women are fighting over 1 man.

What everybody was trying to tell you is that Shayne may be the sweetest person in real life, but you need to be prepared for what she may look like on this show because she is stuck in those same conditions. We have seen some previews where she is in the middle of some fights already. We don't know yet whether she is trying to stop them, or if she has been dragged into them, or if she has gotten mad because she has had enough and calls somebody some names. We will have to wait and see, but Shayne is involved in some way in some of it to some extent.
    The other posters were just trying to help you be prepared for what may pop up. Hopefully, she will come through it without getting too involved.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;2863630;

We were waiting for Brad's season to start, and one of Hiliary's friends from high school and college came on the board. She was very ernestly and honestly telling us how sweet and nice Hilliary was and had always been and that she had been an excellent student in school.
    We enjoyed talking with her, and we told her we hoped her friend did well on the show. We were so looking forward to seeing the "sweet" Hilliary.
    I don't know if you saw the show, but when Hilliary got stuck closed in that house with all of those fighting women, the very worst came out in Hilliary, and the camera caught every bit of it. Nobody who watched that show would ever believe that Hilliary was a nice, sweet girl, but you know what?
    I do....because her friend knew Hilliary in real life in different situations than what appear on the Bachelor when 25 women are fighting over 1 man.

What everybody was trying to tell you is that Shayne may be the sweetest person in real life, but you need to be prepared for what she may look like on this show because she is stuck in those same conditions. We have seen some previews where she is in the middle of some fights already. We don't know yet whether she is trying to stop them, or if she has been dragged into them, or if she has gotten mad because she has had enough and calls somebody some names. We will have to wait and see, but Shayne is involved in some way in some of it to some extent.
    The other posters were just trying to help you be prepared for what may pop up. Hopefully, she will come through it without getting too involved.
    Bloomers that is a very good explanation of how this show works. These people are not perfect and to assume they are flawless only will cause great dissapointment when they do something totaly out of what we percieve them to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;2863630;

I posted this before., I do not think we will see Shayne in a bad light on the show at all. She may get a little emotional or shed a tear or two (aka tessa) , but I truly believe her hollywood ties ,and the fact, that her father knows Fleiss , he will not show her in a bad light.JMO

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by bachlorfan;2863949;
    I posted this before., I do not think we will see Shayne in a bad light on the show at all. She may get a little emotional or shed a tear or two (aka tessa) , but I truly believe her hollywood ties ,and the fact, that her father knows Fleiss , he will not show her in a bad light.JMO
    You would hope so under those conditions, wouldn't you? However, Moana was personal friends with several of the producers, and we all know what a hatchet job they did on editing her. They made her look like she was at times completely emotionally unstable, and what they did to her parents wasn't very nice either.
    The only way that Shayne can be guaranteed that she will be edited fairly nicely is if she wins. If she ends up F2 or F3 they might use everything they have on her and explain to Dad that "this is reality tv, you understand", yada, yada which is how former Bach/ettes like Travis explained it in post interviews.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by lovebradwomack;2863430;
    please can u explain more about her second reality show?did she had before any show to be in?
    She was never in another reality show, she was dating someone who was....2 years ago. Cant remember the name of the show but if you look back through the spoilers you will find it...

Well with all of the opinions I am still trying to figure out if he goes for the Beach Babe or settles himself down and goes for the wife. I luv Shayne I just am not sure at her age and with her Hollywood ambitions that she is willingto move and have babies at this age. I am wondering about Chelsea but Amanda at this point seems like more of the shoe in. Nose job and all. Will that bother him. She looked very different before

Quote Originally Posted by veil360;2864427;
    Well with all of the opinions I am still trying to figure out if he goes for the Beach Babe or settles himself down and goes for the wife. I luv Shayne I just am not sure at her age and with her Hollywood ambitions that she is willingto move and have babies at this age. I am wondering about Chelsea but Amanda at this point seems like more of the shoe in. Nose job and all. Will that bother him. She looked very different before
    yup that right and sometimes, young women or men are very inteligent that older, so if many people thought that shayne is too young in order to create family or whatever, i would say that she is very very mature and you can see that from the preview, when marshana and chelsea were fighting, no one separte them, the only how trying to calm them was shayne.

and my favorite quote this season is of course of shayne: i really love this quote

.......................Its so fun living with girls.its so much fun........................... .

to prove to you that even her young age she can confront women of her mother age

she got very strong personality, down to earth, very pationnate, extremely loving and the list is unlimited that is right unlimited
    "When you judge others without knowing them,know that you are just judging yourself""

WHat did I miss. Which bachelorette had a nose job? Also, who is the girl in the Bllue shorts and black top , that is giving a lap dance?