Page 11 of 220 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Shayne **Spoilers**

FORT Fogey

Re: Shayne **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by lovebradwomack;2863147;
    please i want from shayne fans to bring some photo shot in order to make her group proud

she is the winner

cool thankyou very much, there are clear picture, please catn could you bring the picture or gif of her smile when she said england

i love her smile tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooo deathhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

she is very cute and very down to earth girl wether people beleive it or not and u will discover that
    "When you judge others without knowing them,know that you are just judging yourself""

she is very cute and very down to earth girl wether people beleive it or not and u will discover that

Quote Originally Posted by mamaspy;2863524;
    and you know her personally - so you can vouch for her? Not just from seeing a few minutes of her on screen. I really hope you are right- I am almost afraid you might be disappointed.
    I agree with you mamaspy. One time seeing a person doesn't give you a real concept of them.

Quote Originally Posted by mamaspy;2863524;
    and you know her personally - so you can vouch for her? Not just from seeing a few minutes of her on screen. I really hope you are right- I am almost afraid you might be disappointed.

no im sorry but i'll never will because wether shayne won or not, she is very sweet and down to earth and it doesn't matter wheter you are famous or not

what matters is inside and what is from the heart, so i'm sure she is like that

and if you people that that she was wild on her previous reality show , i would absolutley understand her because she was very young back then and we all have made mistakes back then, and she is only 22 now and she seem very mature more than other people how are older than her on the show
    "When you judge others without knowing them,know that you are just judging yourself""

Quote Originally Posted by nennie;2863535;
    I agree with you mamaspy. One time seeing a person doesn't give you a real concept of them.
    thanks- I just really don't like seeing people get 'sucked in' and not remembering that we are only seeing a few minutes of hours and hours of taping. and we are at the mercy of the producers and editors who can twist the story the way they want with voiceovers that are out of context etc.

and some people(viewers) seem very innocent- and fall for it everytime...

Quote Originally Posted by nennie;2863535;
    yup that right and many times people are wrong at the first place when they saw person for the first time, if they didn't like her, they would say, she is nasty,but if they like her, they will say the opposite, but is someone is true from the start, it sure appear

what matters is inside and what is from the heart, so i'm sure she is like that
    well- she seems to go far on the show so whether she wins or not- she must have some good qualities- I am sure you will enjoy watching her- I was a fan of Jenni last season and didn't like the way that ended- but I try not to get too emotionally attached - because I don't know these people except from this tv show.
    Here's hoping we all enjoy the 'journey' this season...and we can all cheer for our favorites and respect each others'.

Quote Originally Posted by mamaspy;2863548;
    thanks- I just really don't like seeing people get 'sucked in' and not remembering that we are only seeing a few minutes of hours and hours of taping. and we are at the mercy of the producers and editors who can twist the story the way they want with voiceovers that are out of context etc.

and some people(viewers) seem very innocent- and fall for it everytime...
    because you don't know anything about shayne and iam,thats what is the difference.and what i know about shayne is fair enough and i don't want nothing else from people to hear

as long as it is obvious that shayne, amanda and chelsea are the 3 FINALIST

it is sure that matt find something on them and love can not be fake between t people how are in love and of course i don't talk in general

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by lovebradwomack;2863561;
    because you don't know anything about shayne and iam,thats what is the difference.and what i know about shayne is fair enough and i don't want nothing else from people to hear

as long as it is obvious that shayne, amanda and chelsea are the 3 FINALIST

it is sure that matt find something on them and love can not be fake between t people how are in love and of course i don't talk in general
    Hi! I didn't understand. Do you know Shayne personally? Have you ever met her? Once I understand that, I would like to tell you what happened last season to someone who actually knew a person on the show.