Thread: Shayne **Spoilers**

Re: Shayne **Spoilers**

Take another look, ladies, but I believe Shayne's bathing suit when she is jumping off the tramp (a one-piece black suit with halter top) does NOT match the one from them kissing underwater (which appears to be a bikini that ties around the middle of the back). Has anyone else caught this already?

Quote Originally Posted by sushifan;2906620;
    Take another look, ladies, but I believe Shayne's bathing suit when she is jumping off the tramp (a one-piece black suit with halter top) does NOT match the one from them kissing underwater (which appears to be a bikini that ties around the middle of the back). Has anyone else caught this already?

Yes - that was discussed and disected a while back - suits like the one in the picture (wonder if it was photoshopped LOL) have a string that ties in the back
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

I brought this up on the fantasy date thread and was told that suits that have a v neck often are tied in the back like. Although I still think that it is possible they are 2 different suits.

Yes, it has been discussed.
    Someone posted a great photo quite awhile back showing how that style swimsuit would tie/fasten around in the back just like the kissing underwater sc. It was a nice comparison.
    Sorry, I don't know where to direct you.

Hm, well I don't see a back tie in the shot of them walking down the beach -- all I see is her cover-up, which indicates a halter but no tie in the mid-section.

Finding all the Shayne screencaps is impossible!!

Quote Originally Posted by sushifan;2906635;
    Hm, well I don't see a back tie in the shot of them walking down the beach -- all I see is her cover-up, which indicates a halter but no tie in the mid-section.

Finding all the Shayne screencaps is impossible!!
    Couldn't the mid-section back tie be hidden under the cover up though?

I definitely think they are two different suits. Since we have a screencap that puts Shayne at the Hilton, as well at the Great House villa, it's clear that she is in the F2 and so wears two different bathing suits in Barbados screencaps. I think the other F2 is Amanda because of the fuscia top - but that discussion is going on in the fantasy dates thread.

I still can't place Shayne definitely without a doubt at the Hilton - even with those SC's that are being discussed
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;2906759;
    Couldn't the mid-section back tie be hidden under the cover up though?
    Seems very possible to me!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by bachlorfan;2907637;
    Exactly what I have been trying to say . Nothing against Shayne, just not a fit for this bachelor. Her edit is not good and the "sex kitten" stuff ( although cute) is not going to be enough. JMO
    I witness something different on Monday. When Matt and Shayne had there one on one conversation the way they were looking into each other eyes the way he held her face. JMO, I saw some thing more than just physcial/lust.

BTW, I also happen to notice at the end of the RC when they said cheers. Shayne was standing next to Matt on his left and Chelesa on his right. He had his arms around Shayne hugging her pulling her towards him.
    Last edited by Cornfritter; 04-09-2008 at 11:37 PM.