Thread: Shayne **Spoilers**

Re: Shayne **Spoilers**

First, let me say, I could care less who of the F3 he picks--Shayne, Chelsea or Amanda. I like them all equally.
    Secondly, you asked about Noelle vs Amanda making it to the F3. We have scs of Amanda on FD(fantasy dates), we have scs of Chelsea on FD and we have scs of Shayne on FD. These scs are pretty indisputable. We have no scs of Noelle that indicate anything past a HTD(hometown date).
    Hope that helps answer at least one of your questions.

Thanks Kasha, I guess you're right, I didn't go far enough back in the Screencaps thread to see the ones where it's clearly Amanda and not Noelle. I know that many don't really care which girl he picks, but when reading through many of the speculation threads it is obvious that Amanda is the favorite and Shayne is the most disliked, even referred to here as SWSNBN. Some have referred to this season as the "Shayne Show" although some who refer to this season that way may be the same ones who loved Bevin during the Andy/Tessa season. AND, I thought that season was the "Bevin Show" for the most part. I was just curious as to why the love for Amanda and the dislike for Shayne.

Quote Originally Posted by lark37;2904898;
    Thanks Kasha, I guess you're right, I didn't go far enough back in the Screencaps thread to see the ones where it's clearly Amanda and not Noelle. I know that many don't really care which girl he picks, but when reading through many of the speculation threads it is obvious that Amanda is the favorite and Shayne is the most disliked, even referred to here as SWSNBN. Some have referred to this season as the "Shayne Show" although some who refer to this season that way may be the same ones who loved Bevin during the Andy/Tessa season. AND, I thought that season was the "Bevin Show" for the most part. I was just curious as to why the love for Amanda and the dislike for Shayne.

I'm a little perplexed too. The meeps as being the most we know about her just doesn't give me enough to sink my teeth into. At least with Shayne, we know her humor, her quirkiness, she's athletic, been out on her own since 17, she likes accessories, she's not afraid to speak her mind without being rude, etc. What do we know about Amanda? She has meeps, and looks stressed a lot. I blame the editing, but I don't understand the fans love affair based on what? Not enough has been shown to make an informed opinion.

Really people are referring to Shayne as SWSNBN? I thought that was...well I can't say her name. . .

I think that every season there is a favorite among this board and one who isn't favored as much...Bevin/Tessa's season comes to mind. Not many people cared for Bevin and there were way more Tessa fans on board. (I was a Bevin fan so I know... ) I think many people relate to Amanda more and so she is a favorite but it's just those people's opinions! You can do what I do, and try not to take it to heart too much! It worked for me!

btw to posting this season!

Bet2win, they haven't shown much of Amanda to form opinions, but from what they have shown of her, she is genuine, fun, happy, friendly, and really likeable. I think that could be why so many people really like her! JMO.
    Last edited by sanlee; 04-08-2008 at 11:31 PM.

I think people polarize each season and pick a favorite. I have tried to remove myself from picking a favorite for the F1 for many many seasons now--particularly so as I have realized as time goes on that this is more of a contest to figure out who ends up with the bachelor vs a real lasting relationship. Not only that, but(and this is jmo) we are shown such a butchered up editing job and a storyline determined by what the producers(Fleiss) want us to see, I don't feel it's very fair for me to judge any of these girls too harshly. Who am I to do that? I don't know these gals other than the slice of life Fleiss has chosen to show us. So I just try to use it to lighten my evening and not get too involved with the personalities.
    I think when people are referring to SWSNBN--and I have even used this title--we are referring to the last Bachelorette whose initials are JS--and not Shayne.

Looks like Shayne enjoys busting a move too!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;2904925;
    Looks like Shayne enjoys busting a move too!

I saw that and wanted to see it bigger...what in the world are they doing? LOL There's also another one I want to see bigger because the facial expressions look interesting. It's pre-RC and it's wit Shayne, Matt and Kelly.

Quote Originally Posted by catn3d;2904961;
    I saw that and wanted to see it bigger...what in the world are they doing? LOL There's also another one I want to see bigger because the facial expressions look interesting. It's pre-RC and it's wit Shayne, Matt and Kelly.
    I wish I could get them in a bigger size, but they aren't available as of yet. If they do become available, I will post them!

So, the sc's show Shayne:

1. Walking on the beach with Matt, late afternoon
    2. Jumping off tramp
    3. Jet skiing
    4. In the water during day, with legs wrapped around Matt
    5. Being carried in the water, evening
    6. Sitting on the beach with Matt, evening
    7. In pool at the Great House, nighttime.
    8. Lying on the master bed at Great House with Matt.

Did I miss any.

I am trying to figure out if there are any sc's of her HTD. The beaches in the sc's do not match the beaches here in So. Calif. I believe her dad lives in the Los Feliz district, at least there was a website with his house on it, which I can't find again (dang), and it was in the Los Feliz district, which isn't close to the beach.

I just have to say a few things about Shayne. Why do you think so many posters on this board dislike her so much?
    For some of us, it's not a matter of disliking Shayne. She could be the best daughter, and friend in the world. She could rescue sick kittens three days a week for all I know. I agree with the poster who said I like her just fine when she is with the girls. It's when she is with Matt that I cringe. (I think that was Missyboxers in another thread.) She has chosen to appear on The Bachelor and that is what I am judging.

I dont like watching a reality show with a pre-ordained ending. I blame Fleiss for the concept and I blame Shayne for the career boosting choice to participate in a sham. Perhaps this sham is one of the reasons the ratings are down this season.

I always say that when sleuthing, one should separate personal favorites from the clues. I'm fully aware that Shayne is probably F1 (though I do hold out a bit of hope that she is not.) Most of the insider information and many of the screencaps do suggest that she is. But I dont think Matt is a guy she would ever date in real life and that has a lot to do with my opinion of what she is doing. I think others are picking up on that and perhaps that is one reason the ratings are down.
    Last edited by pajamasam; 04-09-2008 at 10:15 AM.