Page 101 of 220 FirstFirst ... 51919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 2194

Thread: Shayne **Spoilers**

Re: Shayne **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by CindyBee;2903574;
    And that's what makes this show/forum so much fun, that some of us see things one way while others, the total opposite. Like I thought Amanda's date last night was boring and didn't see the connection at all.

As for Shayne, I totally think Matt has it bad for her and still think she'll be the last one standing at the FRC.

I have been bored with Amanda from the start ... and it is probably just the editing, because in the little that has been shown other than her meeps, she does seem to have a personality. If Fliess is hiding her personality, it doesn't bode well for her to be the F1. She isn't being given a hidden edit, but is being given a boring edit.

Watching the antics/episodes of Shayne are great....cuz...even if scripted...ya just never know what emotion is gonna pop out and what she is gonna say.

If she is the F1 she is certainly not getting that edit ...with the stuff she has said about the other girls...

But ya...that moment was sweet. I still can't get over the look on matt's face.....

Quote Originally Posted by Bet2Win;2903573;
    I love the sc's of Matt and Shayne ... so tender.

And who knew Shayne would be so athletic ... gymnastics and an expert snowboarder ... obviously she doesn't spend all of her time shopping for shoes
    I agree Matt/Shayne together seem to really be into each other, the looks are smoldering......

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by MacGirl;2903970;
    I haven't posted in awhile.... But I just wanted to express that I think Shayne gets better and better each episode. Not only is she beautiful, funny, caring, etc... Her and Matt really seem to have a connection.
    She really "makes" the show and I look forward to seeing more of her!

Shout out to TEAM SHAYNE!!!
    MacGirl, hope you stay aboard with the rest of us who are following the Matt and Shayne love story.

It's amazing how some see Matt as being frustrated, annoyed or exasperated with Shayne; maybe that time in Vegas but not since then. Shayne showed her vulnerable side again last night; maybe she heard about how well Amanda's date went and she became insecure, questioning Matt's sincerity. That kiss he gave her spoke volumes - with or without the music in the background - he reassured her that she has his heart.

Now, if I'm wrong again (i.e., Bettina last season) I will move on to online poker.

Quote Originally Posted by TRICIA N.;2904122;
    MacGirl, hope you stay aboard with the rest of us who are following the Matt and Shayne love story.

It's amazing how some see Matt as being frustrated, annoyed or exasperated with Shayne; maybe that time in Vegas but not since then. Shayne showed her vulnerable side again last night; maybe she heard about how well Amanda's date went and she became insecure, questioning Matt's sincerity. That kiss he gave her spoke volumes - with or without the music in the background - he reassured her that she has his heart.

Now, if I'm wrong again (i.e., Bettina last season) I will move on to online poker.

Yea, I was wrong about Bettina as well. I think Amanda is getting the F3 edit ... all of Amanda's fans are waiting, waiting, waiting for the story to develop like we did with Bettina, only to have it never happen edit-wise.

But at least Shayne is in the F2 (based on the sc's), so there's hope.

When Matt was with Shayne before the RC it was so refreshing, just how he was staring into her eyes, you know how every couple has the thing that they do together to make their union unique Matt/Shayne's thing is the lap cuddle so intimate.....

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGirl;2903970;
    I haven't posted in awhile.... But I just wanted to express that I think Shayne gets better and better each episode. Not only is she beautiful, funny, caring, etc... Her and Matt really seem to have a connection.
    She really "makes" the show and I look forward to seeing more of her!

Shout out to TEAM SHAYNE!!!

You do realize you have to take a drink for saying 'connection', right? I actually think we're going to start seeing less and less of Shayne Obvious in the beginning, not as much screen time in the middle and then pulling through in the end...or that's how I see it, at least
    Last edited by pajamasam; 04-08-2008 at 08:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by catn3d;2904207;
    You do realize you have to take a drink for saying 'connection', right? I actually think we're going to start seeing less and less of Shayne Obvious in the beginning, not as much screen time in the middle and then pulling through in the end...or that's how I see it, at least
    connection X5= 5 drinks right? I'm trying to catch up w/Kelly-she's a Hoot!
    I'm confused by the last part of post though. Is this way her story builds, then breaks to pull in other part of F3 and completes with final RC?
    To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world

Quote Originally Posted by goldie2;2903321;
    Totally agree! Some didn't get the Mer and Ian connection at all and yet it was so obvious to others.like myself ..who saw their emotion and love develop(especially in Mer)each week,...it was difficult to hide,but some did not ever see it...

I totally agree with the above statement... I almost fell off the bed when Matt wasn't Mer's guy.
    I didn't read these boards at that time, so I guess I got suckered into the editing. I am stumped this season too, usually by now, everyone is pretty confident in the F1, but I am not feeling that on the boards now.
    I am in agreement that Amanda's date was a disappointment because they did not show more, but I still think there is something there. But, I thought for sure Andy loved Danielle, so what do I know. (I still think he had feeling's for her, he knew his agenda and didn't want to break her heart again.)
    This is a Shayne thread, so I will put my 2 cents in...
    If she is doing this for the acting exposure, she is doing a great acting job when she is with Matt--
    I think she is way more into him than she imagined she would be. I hope she is F1-- maybe we all are finally getting the story we asked for, and now we think there is another agenda because she is an actors daughter. I genuinely like her, and think she comes across genuine in the house with the girls and with him.
    (as opposed to Marshanna)
    Okay.. rambled on long enough.
    Mo

Hey Shayne Fans--

I have been a member for awhile yet rarely post, but I just have to say a few things about Shayne. Why do you think so many posters on this board dislike her so much? Is it because she's from a Hollywood family and an actress herself? Or, is it because they think she was planted on this show by Fleiss and will be F1 and it's all scripted? I guess I'm just prejudiced by the fact that my 20 year old daughter is a professional actress who looks a bit like Shayne, but I really like Shayne. It seems like most of the posters who really despise Shayne do so because she's an actress and they doubt the sincerity of her feelings for Matt. Honestly, aren't most of these bachelorettes really aspiring actresses looking for their 15 minutes of fame and more? How many pharmaceutical sales reps and marketing/sales reps can there be out there looking for love on national television? I also don't get all the love for Amanda--the girl has barely been seen on this show prior to last night's episode and barely on that one. Do people project a personality they like onto someone they know virtually nothing about? If we are going with the "hidden" girl theory (and I have watched all Bach seasons except for the first and the last season) for Amanda, then what makes anyone think she's the "hidden" one and not Noelle? There aren't that many SC's of the final 4 to convince me that it's Amanda that makes the F3 and not Noelle. Anyway, sorry for the rant, but I have been reading posts here for the last two weeks and been getting increasingly frustrated at the amount of nastiness towards Shayne. I just had to speak my piece to get it off my chest. I don't know who Matt is going to pick. I do think that he and Shayne are very attracted to each other, but she doesn't seem like someone who is ready to settle down yet with her career barely started and with a man who may or may not be ready to leave England.