Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 53

Thread: Stacey - **Spoilers**

  1. #41
    A Swirl of Leaves Arielflies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    With My Thoughts
    Posts
    20,653

    Re: Stacey - **Spoilers**

    So Matt the practical joker was punk'd. How funny, and how funny that now everyone has to play along as if it were real.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

  2. #42
    WOO~HOO!!!!!! hayleysmommy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    1,450

    Re: Stacey - **Spoilers**

    "Reality is the leading cause of stress among those in touch with it!"

    Lily Tomlin

  3. #43
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean
    Posts
    2,540

    Re: Stacey - **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by jelle;2850037;
    I felt sorry for this young woman. She was set up as entertainment from the beginning and I am sure she was primed with alcohol and encouragement all night. What I really felt was rather sad was how enthusiasticly and willingly the other women criticized her. They practically lined up to say something nasty about her. (Gee, I wonder who encouraged that )

    I am sure she was annoying and not particularly likeable when inebriated, but the other women showed a real lack of generousity and empathy. Perhaps that is the way it is the first night - survival of the saviest.

    Great post and ITA Jelle
    I found the other women's treatment of Stacy to be just as disgusting...not becoming of them at all. It would have been nice to see someone try to help her, and show a bit of concern for her unfortunate situation. I did not like what Stacy did at all and do not condone it, but the lack of regard and disgusting things said by the other women I do not condone either, and they were not inebriated. It was all tasteless. Thanks
    Karey

  4. #44
    FORT Lurker BSGFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    85

    Re: Stacey - **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by hayleysmommy;2862434;
    Oh my gosh, look at her photo. Classy!

  5. #45
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    10,051

    Re: Stacey - **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by BSGFan;2862590;
    Oh my gosh, look at her photo. Classy!
    From all appearances, it seems safe to say that Stacey is a free spirit. Although it doesn't make her actions any less conventional or socially acceptable, it is probably to be hoped for that at least by this point in her life, Stacey's actions on the show did not come as this big shock to her parents who know her well - like her actions did to those of us who do not know her. Perhaps her family and friends who love her were able to say, "Well, that's just Stacey!"

  6. #46
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2

    Re: Stacey - **Spoilers**

    Originally Posted by jelle
    I felt sorry for this young woman. She was set up as entertainment from the beginning and I am sure she was primed with alcohol and encouragement all night. What I really felt was rather sad was how enthusiasticly and willingly the other women criticized her. They practically lined up to say something nasty about her. (Gee, I wonder who encouraged that )

    I am sure she was annoying and not particularly likeable when inebriated, but the other women showed a real lack of generousity and empathy. Perhaps that is the way it is the first night - survival of the saviest.

    Great post and ITA Jelle

    I found the other women's treatment of Stacy to be just as disgusting...not becoming of them at all. It would have been nice to see someone try to help her, and show a bit of concern for her unfortunate situation. I did not like what Stacy did at all and do not condone it, but the lack of regard and disgusting things said by the other women I do not condone either, and they were not inebriated. It was all tasteless. Thanks
    Karey


    There were girls there that defended, or at least refused to talk badly about stacey. Those are the girls that got ZERO air time as they were not playing their part in the drama. One young woman confronted the producers about plying stacey with alcohol and encouraging her to behave badly (perhaps even supplying the now-famous panties). That young woman was virtually edited out of the meet and greet show as were others who were openly concerned for stacy and some of the others that got carried away,

  7. #47
    FORT Fogey longhornalum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Back in the Midwest
    Posts
    1,102

    Re: Stacey - **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by ohcomeon;2873565;

    There were girls there that defended, or at least refused to talk badly about stacey. Those are the girls that got ZERO air time as they were not playing their part in the drama. One young woman confronted the producers about plying stacey with alcohol and encouraging her to behave badly (perhaps even supplying the now-famous panties). That young woman was virtually edited out of the meet and greet show as were others who were openly concerned for stacy and some of the others that got carried away,
    Thank you for the clarification!! Fleiss likes to trumpet how thorough his testing is and how selective the show is. He then makes the women look like idiots. It's hard to have it both ways. My personal beef at the moment is his exploitation of Amanda's meeps in his latest commercial.

    ETA: WELCOME TO FORT!!!

  8. #48
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean
    Posts
    2,540

    Re: Stacey - **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by ohcomeon;2873565;
    Originally Posted by jelle
    I felt sorry for this young woman. She was set up as entertainment from the beginning and I am sure she was primed with alcohol and encouragement all night. What I really felt was rather sad was how enthusiasticly and willingly the other women criticized her. They practically lined up to say something nasty about her. (Gee, I wonder who encouraged that )

    I am sure she was annoying and not particularly likeable when inebriated, but the other women showed a real lack of generousity and empathy. Perhaps that is the way it is the first night - survival of the saviest.

    Great post and ITA Jelle

    I found the other women's treatment of Stacy to be just as disgusting...not becoming of them at all. It would have been nice to see someone try to help her, and show a bit of concern for her unfortunate situation. I did not like what Stacy did at all and do not condone it, but the lack of regard and disgusting things said by the other women I do not condone either, and they were not inebriated. It was all tasteless. Thanks
    Karey


    There were girls there that defended, or at least refused to talk badly about stacey. Those are the girls that got ZERO air time as they were not playing their part in the drama. One young woman confronted the producers about plying stacey with alcohol and encouraging her to behave badly (perhaps even supplying the now-famous panties). That young woman was virtually edited out of the meet and greet show as were others who were openly concerned for stacy and some of the others that got carried away,

    Well this explains a lot. Thanks sooo very much for setting the record straight, and how sad that TPTB would NOT show a bit of compassion, for not only Stacy, but the women showing some concern for Stacy, and not being catty. But I have watched enough of the machinations of this show by now, I should have realized myself what was going on behind the scenes. Thanks again, and WELCOME ohcomeon!!!!
    Karey
    Last edited by KareyR2; 03-27-2008 at 04:42 PM. Reason: This should have read "how sad that TPTB would NOT show a bit of compassion for not only Stacy etc etc...

  9. #49
    FORT Regular iloveshayne22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Morocco
    Posts
    107

    Re: Stacey - **Spoilers**

    oh my god when i rewatch the first ep, i can't stop laugh about the attitude of stacey, i hope he keep her more weeks

    i love her
    "When you judge others without knowing them,know that you are just judging yourself""

  10. #50
    FORT Fogey nennie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    2,897

    Re: Stacey - **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by iloveshayne22;2873876;
    oh my god when i rewatch the first ep, i can't stop laugh about the attitude of stacey, i hope he keep her more weeks

    i love her
    Stacy is long gone.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.