Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Stacey - **Spoilers**

Re: Stacey - **Spoilers**

Well this reporter must have participated in the conference call. Charlotte Observer | 03/20/2008 | 'Bachelor' vamp stunned by show
    Well in answer to everyone's burning question, the panties were an unworn pair. Poor Stacey. No dear, we havent all been that drunk.
    Stacey, the hard-partying woman who got cut in the first round of "The Bachelor" after stuffing lacy panties in Matt Grant's pocket, admitted Thursday she was a sodden mess in the show.

"We've all been that drunk. I just happened to get caught on national television doing it," said Stacey, a 26-year-old graduate student from Chicago.

She attributed her brazen behavior to nerves, not having enough to eat that day and too much champagne.

At one point, she stroked Grant's thigh while he was talking to another woman.

"I just wanted to spice things up a bit and get the attention on me. Which I sure did."

She also said that she wasn't attracted to Grant, 27, a financier from London. She prefers the bad-boy type, preferably with a motorcycle.

"He was more uptight, reserved. I want to date a manly man."

She passed out in a bedroom during the filming, and told reporters in a conference call that she was awakened so she could attend the rose ceremony, the show's elimination round. Makeup and hair artists were standing by her bedside to make her presentable.

Among the contestants still on the show are Kristine Heffelfinger, 32, a fitness instructor from Charlotte.

Stacey said that she didn't remember much about that night afterward and was stunned by her performance when she saw it on TV Monday night while watching with a group of her girlfriends. "I held a blanket over my head and said 'Tell me when it's over, guys.' I was just as shocked as you were."

But she did want to make one thing clear about the panties: "They were an extra pair. They did not come off my body."
    Mark Washburn: mwashburn@charlotteobserver.co m

They were an extra pair....
    Trying to save face?????

I prefer to believe her.

Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam;2857147;
    I prefer to believe her.
    Me too, but for the life of me I can't figure out where she would have had them stashed.

She probably stashed them in a side room on the prop table along with the clarinet, can, etc. "Stacey, come get the panties please and meet Matt in the parlor. We're ready for you now."

Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam;2857161;
    She probably stashed them in a side room on the prop table along with the clarinet, can, etc. "Stacey, come get the panties please and meet Matt in the parlor. We're ready for you now."
    "Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." ~ Elizabeth Stone

Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam;2857147;
    I prefer to believe her.
    I tend to believe that they were an extra pair too for a couple of reasons, BUT there goes her drinking excuse. I can't imagine a classy girl PLANNING a stunt like that on national t.v. in advance. She also would have been wearing them because the girls have no place to put anything. We saw that one poor girl stowing her lip gloss in the side of her dress/ bra.

From what I understand, the producers 'conveniently' provided Stacey with the underwear to put in Matt's pocket. If you saw how she took them out, it came from the side of her dress. That would be a difficult way to take off underwear.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

It amazes me that these girl don't get the concept that no food and booze do not mix. They are not teenagers. She made a royal embarresment of herself.

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2857227;
    From what I understand, the producers 'conveniently' provided Stacey with the underwear to put in Matt's pocket. If you saw how she took them out, it came from the side of her dress.
    Oh BlondieGal, Please say it isn't so?! LOL, that completes the picture. OF course they'd be looking or a wild, drunk girl whom they could set up to do that.. . .enter Stacey! I wonder if Matt knew that it was a set up or suspected as much? Thanks for the inside information. I can't believe that I didn't assume that was the case when I saw it happen. Also I would imagine that Stacey would be legally compeled to NOT expose the setup in the media.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast