Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Stacey - **Spoilers**

Re: Stacey - **Spoilers**

If she was a plant, she should win an Oscar because that was hysterical!
    Forever a Word Nerd

Stacey was so over the top and clearly wasn't great - but I had bigger issues with Erin H - the things she said to Stacey were uncalled for and she doesn't have drunk as an excuse...

I did love Stacey at the end when she said I know he isn't right for me b/c he couldn't handle me - truer words were never spoken!!!

After last night.....I could see Stacey on Intervention.
    Hopefully that is not standard behavior for her....... I felt sorry for her and was embarrased for her.

Quote Originally Posted by pakacat;2849622;

I swear, that, maybe with the caption "The Whole Package!" would be a funny avatar up for grabs.
    The Whole Package would be a perfect caption for a shot of her face down on the bed.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

Maybe we should chug on over to namby pamby land where we can find some self confidence for you, you jackwagon!

FORT Newbie
    Miami Florida - Originally from Niceville, FL

trainwreck

FORT Newbie

Stacey's night was not made up. She was THAT drunk. I happen to know her and she said she had no idea she had even done most of that. As for her probably being a nice girl...what you saw is her. Obviously that was her very, very drunk...but it didn't suprise me TOO much. Hopefully she takes advantage of this publicity instead of letting it bring her down. Stacey is only one of MANY crazy girls I know...starting to think I should put together my own reality show.

Quote Originally Posted by guru12;2851378;
    Hopefully she takes advantage of this publicity instead of letting it bring her down.
    Hopefully she gets the help she clearly needs instead of continuing to be like this.

AMEN to that SweerElvira.
    I guess I was right when I said when she woke up, she probably said "Where am I and HOW did I get here?"
    If that IS her....she's walking a very tight rope....and the flame is coming closer to the other end......

Quote Originally Posted by SweetElvira;2850291;
    I am about 98% in agreement with what's been said. Primarily, I agree that she was set up and used by Fleiss, and that's cruel.

But she should know how to handle her liquor by now. So it makes me wonder if Fleiss pegged her as a possible alcoholic -- which would be beyond reprehensible -- or if she just lacks an inner censor. There's no way of knowing, but I suspect there's a self-control issue there, and of course Fleiss would have jumped on that. Still, if she did this on TB, she must have these same issues at other times, and really, is she absolved from the personal responsibility to get herself under control? I don't think so.

Regardless, Fleiss set her up.
    Great points and I totally agree. Ultimately we all make decisions about how we are going to act and behave, and have to take responsibility for them. We may not be in control of the environment or situations in which we find ourselves, but we do make the decisions on how we react and interact in them.
    guru12 - thanks for your comments. Sounds like you like her and find her likable ... even crazy
    The part I found most disturbing was, even being solicited, most of the women's comments had no "inner censor" either.

ETA Welcome guru12
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;2849574;
    She did her mamma proud tonight.
    My thoughts, Kasha, word for word! I can't imagine her poor mama. Wow, could she have embarassed herself any more if she'd tried??? Actually, it looks like she DID try very hard. ohmygosh-- There's no way her behavior can be explained away by the edit .

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast