Page 7 of 508 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757107507 ... LastLast

Thread: Amanda R. **Spoilers**

Re: Amanda R. **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by czarcakustic;2847316;
    I went to HS with Amanda ... and she is a very sweet girl. I think the fans will fall in love with her. I hope that she is the final girl!

Niceville High School C/O 98 Yearbook photo attached
    to the board and we hope you continue to post with us!

It is good to here that she is a sweet girl, it confirms what we all think just from her photos! Feel free to share any other info you have on Amanda!

Quote Originally Posted by czarcakustic;2847316;
    I went to HS with Amanda ... and she is a very sweet girl. I think the fans will fall in love with her. I hope that she is the final girl!

Niceville High School C/O 98 Yearbook photo attached
    ! Thanks for sharing..she is my favorite! I can't wait for the show tonight

Hope you can continue posting with us

and Welcome czarcakustic to FORT

You will have to stick around and post more good things about Amanda so we get to know her better. She is a beautiful young woman and I hope she had a wonderful time on the show

Glad you are here
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

FORT Newbie
    Miami Florida - Originally from Niceville, FL

Just a quick rundown of what I remember of her (unfortunately haven't spoken to her since HS - 10 yrs ago ... wow does time fly). She did go to the University of Central Florida, and I believe from the grapevine that she still lives in Orlando, as does her family.

She was in National Honor Society, Yearbook, Keyettes and took AP classes (she is also an intelligent woman to boot).

Quote Originally Posted by czarcakustic;2847335;
    Just a quick rundown of what I remember of her (unfortunately haven't spoken to her since HS - 10 yrs ago ... wow does time fly). She did go to the University of Central Florida, and I believe from the grapevine that she still lives in Orlando, as does her family.

She was in National Honor Society, Yearbook, Keyettes and took AP classes (she is also an intelligent woman to boot).
    Thanks for the extra information! ~ She sounds like a lovely woman! I can't wait to see her and Matt interact tonight!

FORT Newbie

Thanks for the welcomes everyone!

I can't say that I have ever watched the Bachelor. I am more of a Sportscenter and History Channel guy. However, now that a hometown girl is in the running, I will have to stick with her till the end! GO AMANDA!

Quote Originally Posted by czarcakustic;2847335;

Thanks for sharing...

FORT Fan

I agree...a very beautiful woman

Quote Originally Posted by czarcakustic;2847345;
    Thanks for the welcomes everyone!

I can't say that I have ever watched the Bachelor. I am more of a Sportscenter and History Channel guy. However, now that a hometown girl is in the running, I will have to stick with her till the end! GO AMANDA!
    It is great to have you here! ~ Well, we certainly hope you stick around and post with us! Amanda seems to be going pretty far, probably at least until the final 4 but more likely the final 3 and may even be the final 1!

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;2847350;
    It is great to have you here! ~ Well, we certainly hope you stick around and post with us! Amanda seems to be going pretty far, probably at least until the final 4 but more likely the final 3 and may even be the final 1!
    I was amazed to read the boards here and see how in depth the cyber sleuthing goes!!!! Impressive folks. I will trust your judgment on the final 4 or 3 and possible 1 finish!