Page 54 of 508 FirstFirst ... 4444546474849505152535455565758596061626364104154 ... LastLast

Thread: Amanda R. **Spoilers**

FORT Fogey

Re: Amanda R. **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by beachgirl4;2885058;
    Yeah, I think next week is the key. I'm still hoping that the connection with Amanda starting with the FIR and Matt's description of her fitting his perfect description of what he was looking for made it necessary for Fleiss to slow the story down and focus on some of the other girls in the early episodes so it wouldn't be too obvious (don't hit me, but kind-of like Andy and Tessa though many saw something different). If you think about it, in order to set up a dramatic finale, Fleiss has to make sure there's some question as to who the F1 is (and preferrably some drama for EVERY rose ceremony), so the stories he HAS to feed us are the F2 and F3 if the F1 is an immediate and definite connection.
    yes i agree next week will be key...is it Monday yet??

Could be why she gets the 1-on-1 next week.

To love and be loved is.. goldie2's Avatar

Maybe Amanda is not as intersting to watch as Shayne and if they showd her and Matt talking and getting to know one another in a sweet ,normal way it would be boring...Shayne makes better tv...But real love may not be showey and made for ratings on tv...so they need to show lots of other drama first..until they really get to know one another better and there is romance to show us...

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by simplechef;2884449;
    OR Amanda is being edited with no time because there's NO story line with them....
    That's what I've been thinking too-- just like Bettina was never shown last season and everyone speculated it was b/c there was "too much" to hide when there really WASN'T anything to hide...
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

To love and be loved is.. goldie2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;2885175;
    That's what I've been thinking too-- just like Bettina was never shown last season and everyone speculated it was b/c there was "too much" to hide when there really WASN'T anything to hide...
    Noelle is the one with no story line who will be cut.Amanda is the hidden one or she would not go as far as we know she does...

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;2885175;
    But I thought they did show Bettina. I really thought Bettina was going beyond F3.

Hi All. I haven't posted since last season's disaster. After catching up on all (most) of the posts and watching last night I came away with this observation. Fleiss made a point of showing us an Amanda PI where she states that Matt kept coming up to her during the rugby game. Later at the RC we see them talking and being interrupted. BTW he looked a little miffed when the other two came and sat down. Fleiss could have easily left these two "segments" out of the show but did not. Is it because she simply stays for a while or more connection is starting to be shown. Guess only time will answer that question.

I also noticed that he kept looking in her direction during the RC toast
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by onlyme;2885180;
    But I thought they did show Bettina. I really thought Bettina was going beyond F3.
    Yeah they did show bettina more--there was the whole should she tell him about her divorce--etc. she was shown more by now.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by goldie2;2885177;
    Noelle is the one with no story line who will be cut.Amanda is the hidden one or she would not go as far as we know she does...
    Not necessarily-- there was very little with Danielle and while she was sweet and a favorite, she was gone at F3. Now that I think about it-- in seasons past, there's been much more shown with the F3. Starting with Danielle, there was much less; all we really heard from her was about her dead fiance. Bettina was shown a little more, but that's because she had lots to say about Jenni and how 'into' Brad she was... without having spent that much time with him.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time