Page 505 of 508 FirstFirst ... 5405455495496497498499500501502503504505506507508 LastLast
Results 5,041 to 5,050 of 5074

Thread: Amanda R. **Spoilers**

Re: Amanda R. **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by soccermama;2958345;
    Thanks for the head's up! I am going over to watch it now...

ETA: I just went over to watch it. Did anyone notice that for part of it she looks like she is holding a champagne glass, lol? I bet she needed a drink after that awful experience!! Awww, poor thing. She is a beauty and a gem and she will move on to bigger and better! Like tomorrow, she is going to be on The Ellen Show! That is so much better than being on The Bachelor, lol!
    Yeah I saw the glass, they were probably trying to get her to get even more upset, JERKS

go amanda on ellen she will be a hit

Quote Originally Posted by Kikora;2958029;
    My theory on this, even going into it, but DEFINITELY after the whole thing this weekend, is that the "it'll bring everyone back on board" is what FLEISS thinks...and he (F) IS convinced that this is a love story. After all, for the first time, Fleiss has a REAL inside "scoop" on the relationship...he has a tie to the Bachelor AND the likely chosen one (and her family).

He's sure he's seeing a love story...whether real or staged...and he either thinks it's so real we're all as sold on it, or that it's so well staged that we'll buy that, too.

Chris just has the unfortunate role of 'mouthpiece' since Fleiss realizes CH has more respect than anyone else tied to the whole process. IMO, of course :-)

Thanks for your insights. And I will remind you to say one more thing.

I just saw the limo speech as well... and I stared at my computer screen with my mouth open (positive!) when Amanda said he'd turn out to be an actor (paraphrasing)!!! Kudos to that girl, she said what many of us have been thinking for weeks
    I can't wait to see what she has to say to Matt at the WTA and I'm so excited that she's going to be on Ellen tomorrow!!! Ellen always seems to like the same girls that I like best on the show Now how about she nominates another Bachelorette after DeAnna?
    Live well, laugh often, love with all your heart and as though you've never been hurt before

FORT Fan

Between the Ellen interview and WTA we should have a better feel of what happened. Its interesting that ABC is allowing the Ellen interview before the WTA. Will it get fans back on board? I doubt it since Amanda was wondering during her departure if he was maybe going into acting.

I don't get the two week reference in the departed interview?

Quote Originally Posted by sluether28;2958423;

I gather that this was one of the excuses he gave her, "..if we only had a couple more weeks" or words to that effect. At least that was my take on her comment.

Quote Originally Posted by ASassyKat;2958428;
    I gather that this was one of the excuses he gave her, "..if we only had a couple more weeks" or words to that effect. At least that was my take on her comment.
    I agree, but did we get to hear that? I don't know if I can bring myself to rewatch that episode on ABC, and I KNOW I don't want to see any more previews of TMTIWGS (The Movie That I Won't Go See ) to answer the question but I know some of you will remember if it was there.

Quote Originally Posted by sluether28;2958423;
    Between the Ellen interview and WTA we should have a better feel of what happened. Its interesting that ABC is allowing the Ellen interview before the WTA. Will it get fans back on board? I doubt it since Amanda was wondering during her departure if he was maybe going into acting.

I hope that Ellen (or her staff) got an earful from Amanda and/or her assigned producer regarding her treatment when they were in Orlando, and long ago, had this arrangement that she would be featured.

Of course MATT will be criticized, not the producers or the network, given the overlapping corporate affiliations and relationships.

But at least it gives her a better platform to present herself than WTA or lame ABC telephone conference with OK magazine and 3 reality tv site reporters.

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;2958504;
    I hope that Ellen (or her staff) got an earful from Amanda and/or her assigned producer regarding her treatment when they were in Orlando, and long ago, had this arrangement that she would be featured.

Of course MATT will be criticized, not the producers or the network, given the overlapping corporate affiliations and relationships.

But at least it gives her a better platform to present herself than WTA or lame ABC telephone conference with OK magazine and 3 reality tv site reporters.
    Crossing fingers, maybe she will blog her experience.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by luv4dummies;2958223;
    can you say SCREEN CAP! that would be hilarious can we get one of the douche bag while we are at it?
    Okay, here's what I saw-- not sure how it's going to come out, but here it is.

For the record my DH adamantly wanted me to add this-- he does not think it's man-spanx. He said there's no way a guy would want to wrap his upper torso, that a guy would want to cover his belly or love handles.... anyways, there, I stated *his* opinion.

I still think it could be something...

"We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;2958282;
    Scoopage.

Amanda's Diary of Departed speech is up.

GO watch. She closes by rolling her eyes and saying, he'll probably end up being an actor or something!

NOT kidding.
    Thanks for that heads up-- sounds like she sure had him pegged! Also, LOVED how she was drinking a glass of champagne-- I bet she DID get liquored up and had some loose lips.

Can't wait to hear what she says on Ellen. I really hope Ellen doesn't steam-roll her because of her comment as a way to do damage control for Fleiss.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time