Page 504 of 508 FirstFirst ... 4404454494495496497498499500501502503504505506507508 LastLast
Results 5,031 to 5,040 of 5074

Thread: Amanda R. **Spoilers**

Re: Amanda R. **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;2958175;
    Anyway you can catch a sc of that?
    THEY ARE THERE, saw a white spandex type belt around his midsection, like he had a hernia

Diary of departed up for amanda, ends with saying maybe matt will turn out to be an actor!!!

sorry I was posting while you were posting, my fault, but she is also all wrapped up in "like" again poor thing

Thanks for the head's up. lol I love how she's not buying the BS dumping routine schtick. The WTA should prove interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by ASassyKat;2958294;
    Thanks for the head's up. lol I love how she's not buying the BS dumping routine schtick. The WTA should prove interesting.
    After seeing that clip, yes I agree WTA will be really interesting and FUN to watch.. lol

JMO--I think she knew he had acting aspirations much earlier on in the game and figured she would put the final nail in the coffin with her exit speech.

I hope she watches herself and deals with her syntax issue of "like". She's a great gal in many ways, but her use of the word like is grating.

matt's radio interview- I know its been discussed but just listened to it, think he made it rather obvious amanda was getting the boot, did not mention chelsea but went on how wonderful shayne's mother was, and then dissed the meeps, but what really struck me is how great and smug he seemed, like he is so darn funny, "the bomb" so to speak, very into himself and not very funny actually, over doing it to be liked by the media imo

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;2958327;
    JMO--I think she knew he had acting aspirations much earlier on in the game and figured she would put the final nail in the coffin with her exit speech.

I hope she watches herself and deals with her syntax issue of "like". She's a great gal in many ways, but her use of the word like is grating.

Tessa did the same thing, used "like" every other word and people thought it was endearing then.

I think the fact that she was questioning every line he fed her, in the exit interview, shows that she's thinking back further and realizing that she was played all along. He must have led her on pretty good for her to react that angrily toward him, and he was shocked that she dared to call him out. Kinda like the last guy when DeDe called him out.

Quote Originally Posted by bizbachfan;2958289;
    Diary of departed up for amanda, ends with saying maybe matt will turn out to be an actor!!!

sorry I was posting while you were posting, my fault, but she is also all wrapped up in "like" again poor thing

Thanks for the head's up! I am going over to watch it now...

ETA: I just went over to watch it. Did anyone notice that for part of it she looks like she is holding a champagne glass, lol? I bet she needed a drink after that awful experience!! Awww, poor thing. She is a beauty and a gem and she will move on to bigger and better! Like tomorrow, she is going to be on The Ellen Show! That is so much better than being on The Bachelor, lol!
    Last edited by soccermama; 04-29-2008 at 07:09 PM.
    "Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." ~ Elizabeth Stone

Quote Originally Posted by onlyme;2957938;
    wow I finally got through all these messages.

Lynn7, did you lip read what Amanda said to Matt? Are we sure it is DB? There was some talk on other threads it could have been something else.
    I'm not Lynn and I know she agrees anyway, but she DEFINITELY said DB.

I was at WTA. We saw it after viewing last night's episode when it wasn't bleeped and it was confirmed other ways, as well. That was DEFINITELY what she said. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Kikora;2958362;
    I'm not Lynn and I know she agrees anyway, but she DEFINITELY said DB.

I was at WTA. We saw it after viewing last night's episode when it wasn't bleeped and it was confirmed other ways, as well. That was DEFINITELY what she said. :-)
    Ok, thanks for clearing that up. I was wondering to if she had said "trash," but then that would not have been bleeped out.