Page 3 of 508 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353103503 ... LastLast

Thread: Amanda R. **Spoilers**

Re: Amanda R. **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by cape;2841926;
    I am pretty sure she will be the F1...pictures show her in the F3 and I read a quote by Matt tonight that I think screams that she is the F1...

She appears to me to be very confident and in all the pictures of her at the meet and greet she seems very happy and giggly...I bet she decided to develop a sense of humor about her meeps rather than be embarrassed by it...and to me that sounds like something Matt - who we know has a sense of humor would love...

looking at the preview - she seems to be more hidden than Chelsea or Shayne - who I am pretty confident round out the F3...my money is definately on Amanda!!!
    Oh wow Cape, I am very happy to hear you say that you think she will be the final 1 too!

She looks like she has a good sense of humor and she looks like she is fun to be around, and of course very confident in herself despite her affliction.

What Matt says describes her well, and he may just be talking about her! And I agree with you, she is hidden moreso that Shayne and Chelsea in the caps which is a sign of final 1...

Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar

I wasn't sure if I should share, but since it looks like she goes far...why not...

I just wanted to let everyone know that I have this same condition, though I think mine is mild because at the worst I "meep" once or twice a day. Most of the time it's less than that, maybe 3 times a week. I've never really paid attention or counted. I only just figured out what it was when it happened to me while talking to my doctor at my yearly physical (in mid-February). And it does sound like a gasp. whenever it happens and I'm around friends they ask me if I'm ok, or what's wrong and I explain that it was just a hiccup.

Cape- Yep, very interesting, that does make it sound like she may be our winner!

WrigleyDogA2- Thank you for sharing with us!

She's just beautiful, but looks so different in the snapshot with sister and friends that I would not have recognized her as being the same young woman.

Yes I would have to agree with you all she is stunning. Going by the photoshot I get the impression she is as beautiful on the inside... That's my first impression though I will have to watch her in action to see if this lines up. I reckon she's humble too.

Quote Originally Posted by cape;2841926;
    I am pretty sure she will be the F1...pictures show her in the F3 and I read a quote by Matt tonight that I think screams that she is the F1...

She appears to me to be very confident and in all the pictures of her at the meet and greet she seems very happy and giggly...I bet she decided to develop a sense of humor about her meeps rather than be embarrassed by it...and to me that sounds like something Matt - who we know has a sense of humor would love...

looking at the preview - she seems to be more hidden than Chelsea or Shayne - who I am pretty confident round out the F3...my money is definately on Amanda!!!
    What was the quote???

She is a beautiful girl........I can't wait to see all their personalities!

She is incredibly beautiful and seems to be very down to earth and likeable. I believe that she will be a fan favorite.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Very very pretty lady..I'm hoping her personality will be just as attractive. Just going on this pic alone, she is my early fav.
    Last edited by angelic_one2002; 03-14-2008 at 09:18 AM.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by suza19;2842096;
    Yes I would have to agree with you all she is stunning. Going by the photoshot I get the impression she is as beautiful on the inside... That's my first impression though I will have to watch her in action to see if this lines up. I reckon she's humble too.
    I agree suza, Amanda is truly gorgeous. And then there is your avatar, WOW! I love it!

She'll probably be my favorite this year.
    Forever a Word Nerd