Page 15 of 508 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242565115 ... LastLast

Thread: Amanda R. **Spoilers**

Re: Amanda R. **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;2852542;
    Amanda's myspace mood at the moment is -- loved

Aww, which could mean she's loved by the Bachelor or by America Or both!

Did anyone catch her little hiccup in the preview when Chelsea and Marshana are arguing in Idaho? It's just so endearing

FORT Newbie

I seems like they show Ashlee a lot. The camera person must have really liked her. Me too!

Quote Originally Posted by Kresge;2849966;
    That's often the case.....Fleiss likes to keep her "hidden", and surprise the viewers in the finale.
    I'm hoping he changed it up this season and the FIR is the F1 . Maybe were going to get the love story from beginning to end. Now wouldn't that be nice ? especially after Brad's season.

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;2849977;
    He was sitting with Shayne having a 1:1 chat when he rose abruptly and went after the rose. I thought he was getting it for her, but he wound his way through the crowd to a private room where Amanda was waiting. No hugs, no kisses, but lots of blushes on both sides.
    I don't think that was Shayne he was talking to, when he got up to go get the rose. I can't remember who it was, but I do have Shayne down pat and it wasen't her.

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;2850211;
    My "impression" was that Matt followed his own heart in choosing Amanda, as opposed to some other seasons, perhaps. Their moment seemed sincere.
    ITA , I think he was very sincere and I think it's Amanda that he is so smitten with. / in love with .

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002;2850268;
    Amanda is so pretty, and her sweet, kind of shy personality makes her very attractive. I hope she goes a long way, if not to the end.
    I agree , she is the best fit there and seems really sweet and genuien.

Quote Originally Posted by bachlorfan;2852762;
    I'm hoping he changed it up this season and the FIR is the F1 . Maybe were going to get the love story from beginning to end. Now wouldn't that be nice ? especially after Brad's season.
    Brad, Brad who????

Yes, I would love to see the first impression rose take the last rose this season......Amanda is darling!

Quote Originally Posted by Fancygirl;2850492;
    Matt waited a little bit to give the FIR.Didn't see much of a one on one between them (M and A),so when he rose from his seat to get the rose I thought Shayne was gonna get it.When he said on a voiceover that if he had to sketch someone as his pick this would be the one,I thought of Amanda R.It was a really pleasant surprise when he gave her the FIR. How sweet that he was thinking of her in the middle of a conversation with Shayne.
    What did I miss? Wasen't he talking to the girl with the short Bob hair on the couch , when he got up to go get the rose? Wasen't that the girl who said something to him like " Are you going to keep me?" I'll teach you how to speak French? She traveled to London as well. I could sware , it was right after that conversation , that he got up , said excuse me and went for the rose. I better go watch it again. Can anyone here verify if I'm right ?

Quote Originally Posted by bachlorfan;2852765;
    I don't think that was Shayne he was talking to, when he got up to go get the rose. I can't remember who it was, but I do have Shayne down pat and it wasen't her.
    I corrected this either in this thread or one of the many, many other threads that are duplicating posts. When I rewatched I did see that my memory was faulty and, in fact, he went for the rose at the end of his conversation with Robin.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Oh and I forgot to add that for her status on myspace she has -- enjoying life!