Page 14 of 508 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232464114 ... LastLast

Thread: Amanda R. **Spoilers**

FORT Fogey

Re: Amanda R. **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Summer fun;2850288;
    In Matt's interview with ET he said, he doesn't believe in love at first sight. "I believe in infatuation." Then he adds, "I knew I was in trouble. I fancied her as soon as I saw her."

He sure seemed to fancy Amanda last night.
    This quote will be scrutinized as we wait for the finale to air! To me it is just as telling as Brad saying he was happy with the outcome. Both statements are definitive in different ways.

He probably was attracted to several in the first greeting but the first rose tipped his hand. I do think we have a spoiler with this one.

It is ineresting that she has lived in England for four years when she was a child because they have a little in common.

How fitting that Amanda is from Niceville.

She is not only gorgeous, but she radiates beauty from within. She was my fave as soon as she stepped out of the limo and greeted Matt.

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;2850512;
    I just re-watched the episode and while I too was under the impression from my first viewing that he walked out on Shayne, it was really at what would have been a conclusion to a coversation with Robin that he went marching for the rose. Both Shayne and Robin had expectant then hurt looks as he walked past them. And, when I first wrote about it, I forgot that he pulled Amanda from a group and took her to a private room. *sigh* I'm not going to blame fleeting or re-constructed memory for my squeezing of time lapses...I'm not, I'm not. But, that is why I'm glad I tape this sucker!
    I caught that too, Ariel ~ it was with Robin that he walked away from to give the rose to Amanda.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie;2850534;
    This quote will be scrutinized as we wait for the finale to air! To me it is just as telling as Brad saying he was happy with the outcome. Both statements are definitive in different ways.

He probably was attracted to several in the first greeting but the first rose tipped his hand. I do think we have a spoiler with this one.
    I agree. I also think that this can be applied to both Amanda and Shayne. Didn't he at one point say that he felt an instant attraction to her. I need to go back and rewatch...

Yes, he did mention that he was attracted to Shayne, before he even got to the FIR.
    Tahoe bound....

FORT Regular

Has anyone noticed how much Amanda favors Jenni from last season and her Sister favors DeAnna. Humm

FORT Newbie
    Miami Florida - Originally from Niceville, FL

Quote Originally Posted by karen1029;2850483;
    I, too, went to high school and graduated with Amanda. I wasn't a close friend of hers, but I remember her being super sweet and very intelligent, and it looks like that hasn't changed. I am rooting for her all the way, she deserves it!! Go Niceville!
    Go Niceville!!

Welcome Karen -I can only remember one Karen from HS and that would mean you have a whole bunch of brothers and a sister that graduated with us as well! If this is true, good to hear from you!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Nikki_Sue;2850702;
    I agree. I also think that this can be applied to both Amanda and Shayne. Didn't he at one point say that he felt an instant attraction to her. I need to go back and rewatch...
    Indeed he did. I just rewatched.

Amanda's myspace mood at the moment is -- loved