Page 12 of 508 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262112 ... LastLast

Thread: Amanda R. **Spoilers**

Re: Amanda R. **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;2849977;
    He was sitting with Shayne having a 1:1 chat when he rose abruptly and went after the rose. I thought he was getting it for her, but he wound his way through the crowd to a private room where Amanda was waiting. No hugs, no kisses, but lots of blushes on both sides.
    Awww......sweet for Amanda, but not so good for Shayne.

I loved her! And FORT has warped my perspective, because every time she showed up on camera, I thought "no, don't give her too much screen time because then she can't be F1!"

I don't really hold with the FIR "curse," either. I think it's a coincidence, and I think eventually we'll see an FIR girl be F1. If there's anything to it, it's probably that the FIR goes to girls with really strong personalities, and the final choice is often someone quieter whose personality takes longer to unspool. The fact that Amanda is quiet and Matt gave her the FIR anyway says a lot to me.

Quote Originally Posted by SweetElvira;2850209;
    I loved her! And FORT has warped my perspective, because every time she showed up on camera, I thought "no, don't give her too much screen time because then she can't be F1!"

I don't really hold with the FIR "curse," either. I think it's a coincidence, and I think eventually we'll see an FIR girl be F1. If there's anything to it, it's probably that the FIR goes to girls with really strong personalities, and the final choice is often someone quieter whose personality takes longer to unspool. The fact that Amanda is quiet and Matt gave her the FIR anyway says a lot to me.
    My "impression" was that Matt followed his own heart in choosing Amanda, as opposed to some other seasons, perhaps. Their moment seemed sincere.

I thought it was neat that she was #1 coming out of the limo - when she did, I was checking notes on past shows to see what that meant etc - and then she commented on her being first when she was tlaking with him. So that would be nice - 1st to meet, love at first sight, 1st impression rose, last to leave ... Matt is going to have a hard time being convincing - I could think of other girls that would be more challenging to Amanda for the F3 than Shayne and Chelsea. Perhaps we are going to see a run with Noelle. Should be a good show...

I think it's sweet that he went with his true "first impression" and gave her the rose. He really had quite the reaction to her, I think. When he went to get the rose I was thinking "Hmm... we haven't seen a one-on-one with Amanda yet..." I would have liked to have seen more of a conversation between them, but they both seemed a bit shy with each other.

I wonder what his reaction will be to her hiccups? "he might be my cure" WAS also very sweet.

It's going to take me a while to adjust to Bettina's voice coming out of someone else, btw.

Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar

Amanda is darling, very sweet, with stunning looks. Love her!

Amanda is so pretty, and her sweet, kind of shy personality makes her very attractive. I hope she goes a long way, if not to the end.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

Wonderin' why I care Summer fun's Avatar

In Matt's interview with ET he said, he doesn't believe in love at first sight. "I believe in infatuation." Then he adds, "I knew I was in trouble. I fancied her as soon as I saw her."

He sure seemed to fancy Amanda last night.

Definitely my fave after last night. Her "condition" is totally adorable. I loved how she laughed at herself after she would hiccup.
    Forever a Word Nerd

Me, too! I loved how she said Matt could be her cure..
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous