Thread: Amanda R. **Spoilers**

Re: Amanda R. **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;2903645;
    Plus, when he gave her the rose he said "please, please, please accept this rose" and I think he meant it.
    Remember "blandy"...Tessa will you "PLEASE" except this rose....

I was waiting for last night to see the Amanda story...and I think that we are only getting little snips because to see their date in it's entirety (like the 11/2 hour show for Shayne's winery date...) would be to telling .....and then there would be no reason to continue the Shayne saga show.....

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;2903653;
    AAwww common - give him this one LOL - let him be blushing LOL
    I really think that his face a little burnt from the sun, but that was definitely a blush that made it redder.

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;2903660;
    Ohhhh....okay. We saw him blush when handing her the FIR, so I guess he can blush now.

He was never NOT going to give her that rose.

OO yaaa and early in the date too - oooooooo - don't forget that please - please - please

Actually check out his ears LOL - very telling
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Let them be in love

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;2903689;
    OO yaaa and early in the date too - oooooooo - don't forget that please - please - please

Actually check out his ears LOL - very telling
    ok, I am a new one to the fort for sleuthing, so consider the source, but when the gal gets a rose and is asked please please please will you accept this rose.... There has to be something, right?

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by bachlorfan;2903365;
    I don't know that anyone has come up with something for Amanda yet, but if they do, You can put me on it or in it, because I see her as F1 .
    Me too! Right now I am riding the rollercoaster, ferris wheel and zip line! Oh and on "Team Meeps"!!

Quote Originally Posted by luv4dummies;2903707;
    ok, I am a new one to the fort for sleuthing, so consider the source, but when the gal gets a rose and is asked please please please will you accept this rose.... There has to be something, right?

When there is a different approach to giving the rose - such as the please, please, please - I certainly think it means something special (and the fact that it was given very early into the date )

Unless he just wanted to go on the roller coaster
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

DEW
    FORT Regular

I voted earlier that we can ride Amanda's roller coaster, or for those of us who don't like them, we could ride the ferris wheel!

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;2903566;
    My point, and I do have one, is that giving her the rose was a foregone conclusion. From the diner they traveled to the pier, and if he hadn't given her a rose, TPTB would have rented out that venue for nothing.

Duh!
    Great point, Arielflies!!!!
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Let them be in love

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;2903721;
    When there is a different approach to giving the rose - such as the please, please, please - I certainly think it means something special (and the fact that it was given very early into the date )

Unless he just wanted to go on the roller coaster
    I am with you on the roller coaster ride, just not seeing enough yet

In the first two SC we see a lot of pink background - adding to the flush look. Then in the last SC we see the walls are white/light with pink lighting - so maybe the lighting has cast some blush. Either way, I like them together!

Chris or someone once mentioned in one of the past B's or B'ette's post show interviews that sometimes when the attraction is so strong and so obvious they really had to cut almost everything filmed because it would have been way to obvious. (I think it may have either been Meredith/Ian or Byron/Mary show). Fleiss does not make money off of obvious, he also can't completely cover up a romance or people will scream they had been duped. So he has to walk the line, can't please everyone - I think we are getting what is to be expected at this point. Even when it is down to final 2 he still has to create doubt and some mystery. OK, maybe he doesn't have to but he usually tries too.