Thread: Amanda R. **Spoilers**

Re: Amanda R. **Spoilers**

Thanks for posting those Scs Blondie. I think they showed a couple genuinely attracted to each other. Matt was blushing or something when presenting the rose. These SCs illustrated the body language that Lynn7 has described, open, honest, and natural. They both look interested in the other. Matt definitely seems interested in her, no fakiness there, imo.

Quote Originally Posted by iamreal2u;2903527;
    And his face is all red from the cold....

YA - RIGHT!?!?!? LOL - whew!!
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by girlsmom;2903610;
    Thanks for posting those Scs Blondie. I think they showed a couple genuinely attracted to each other. Matt was blushing or something when presenting the rose. These SCs illustrated the body language that Lynn7 has described, open, honest, and natural. They both look interested in the other. Matt definitely seems interested in her, no fakiness there, imo.
    I agree girlsmom, it's down to business for the Britt now. I think he will pick somone who intellectually stimulate him in the end. Maybe I'm giving the guy more credit here to think with his brain, but somehow I feel he will. Just the read i'm getting on him from seeing him in action last night.

I am not sure if Matt is really blushing in those scs.
    Look at them again. There is red or pink lighting--you can see it in the first, second and fourth sc--so that may heighten his coloring.
    He may be blushing or he may just have the effect of lighting making it look like he is blushing.

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by iamreal2u;2903527;
    And his face is all red from the cold....
    I'm also picking up your quote because as romantic as it seems, remember Matt is fair skinned and was out in the sun during the daytime hours before the Amanda date. He is sunburned...you can see the burn travel down and around his neck where it was unprotected.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Tiger Pride Mom;2903441;
    While I remain open to being fooled by the editing until I can watch again, I also noticed that Matt didn't mess around when it came to giving Amanda the date rose. He didn't dawdle around waiting until the end of the date or play games with her about it.
    Plus, when he gave her the rose he said "please, please, please accept this rose" and I think he meant it.

Quote Originally Posted by iamreal2u
    5) Did Amanda say something really funny when she was teaching Matt to dance because he, “burst out laughing?”
    I heard something about her telling him that he is dancing like a ballerina and that he needed to loosen up. She is not afraid to say anything, and she is being herself naturally which is very appealing for me to watch. I don't get any sense of her acting or performing. I really enjoy seeing her.

AAwww common - give him this one LOL - let him be blushing LOL
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Ooooh I just love those screen caps. Thanks Blondiegal. As I mentioned previously, I hope she is the last gal standng. One reason is they sure are a "picture perfect" couple!!!

Quote Originally Posted by HowRYa?;2903657;
    Ooooh I just love those screen caps. Thanks Blondiegal. As I mentioned previously, I hope she is the last gal standng. One reason is they sure are a "picture perfect" couple!!!
    I see that too.

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;2903653;
    AAwww common - give him this one LOL - let him be blushing LOL
    Ohhhh....okay. We saw him blush when handing her the FIR, so I guess he can blush now.

He was never NOT going to give her that rose.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)