Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Rose Ceremony Game - Bachelor 12

Re: Rose Ceremony Game - Bachelor 12

Thanks to all the Super Sluethers and Dead-eye Detectives on all your hard work. The investigation here at the FoRT is amazing. If I'm ever on trial, I want you on my defense team.

Even though we're still up in the air on #15, I'm sure FoRTers will win the Rose Ceremony game again this year!

Quote Originally Posted by simplechef;2847890;
    I think if I finally win a goodie bag, I'll just sell my children on Ebay to pay for the taxes.
    You are too funny SC! Though,actually, I never thought about the consequences of actually winning I just want to play for the fun of it; am not really interested in the prizes.
    It is not flesh and blood but the heart which makes us fathers and sons- Johann Schiller ~and daughters.

I am proud of myself that I got my first choices in. Last season with Brad, I missed getting them in for the first week!!! And even though I was perfect until the end. . . . I never could catch up.

So....wooo hoooooo...at least I am up and running!!!

How did they finally score that thing since no one was picked? What did they do with the final guesses? Since no one got points?

Quote Originally Posted by hotlanta babe;2848605;
    Thanks to all the Super Sluethers and Dead-eye Detectives on all your hard work. The investigation here at the FoRT is amazing. If I'm ever on trial, I want you on my defense team.

Even though we're still up in the air on #15, I'm sure FoRTers will win the Rose Ceremony game again this year!
    I never did hear who won the Grand Prize last year. Some wonderful FoRTer?!

Quote Originally Posted by Babycakee;2848657;
    I never did hear who won the Grand Prize last year. Some wonderful FoRTer?!
    I'm pretty sure it was Butterfly Faery. They were talking about it on the 12 Ladies thread, like in the low 30 pages. BTW, Congrats, Butterfly! I hope you had a wonderful trip to Cabo.
    It is not flesh and blood but the heart which makes us fathers and sons- Johann Schiller ~and daughters.

Quote Originally Posted by hotlanta babe;2848605;

So who are the 14? I am thinking Robin, Shayne, Noelle, Marshana, Kristine, Kelly, Holly, Erin S, Erin H, Chelsea, Carri, Ashlee, Amanda R, Devon, & Amy

Quote Originally Posted by Luvstruck;2848717;
    So who are the 14? I am thinking Robin, Shayne, Noelle, Marshana, Kristine, Kelly, Holly, Erin S, Erin H, Chelsea, Carri, Ashlee, Amanda R, Devon, & Amy
    That sounds about right ~ Those are my picks as well!

Quote Originally Posted by lyb5007;2848685;
    I'm pretty sure it was Butterfly Faery. They were talking about it on the 12 Ladies thread, like in the low 30 pages. BTW, Congrats, Butterfly! I hope you had a wonderful trip to Cabo.
    No kidding, that's awesome! Congrats Butterfly Faery!
    I often wondered, before I found this site, if someone actually won or not since I never saw it posted on the alphabet board.

#15's a toss-up.
    I've got everyone except Devon. I picked Michelle R. (as woman behind Matt in fashion show pic). No definite evidence for Tiffany, Michelle, Amanda or Devon (since I think the woman on the end of the couch could possibly be Erin S). But had to pick SOMEONE and hopefully have a lucky guess.

But, I'm confident on 14 of the women, at least.

Quote Originally Posted by lyb5007;2845172;
    I also joined (FORT2) because I want to give credit to the group. I would never have even half figured out by myself. Thanks to all the super sleuths who have done the sc and figured out the sites and the logic of the dates.

I feel confident about Amanda R, Amy, Ashlee, Carri, Chelsea, Erin H., Erin S., Holly, Kelly, Kristine, Marshana, Noelle, Robin, and Shayne. For now I've chosen Devon as # 15, but may well change that at the end. I may just put names on little pieces of paper and draw one out of the pile.
    This is my first time to play the RC game. It certainly gives one a headache and I'm afraid I missed something OR Fleiss HAS hidden someone. I have the same ones as you and #15 as Devon. I kind of want Amanda P to be in there because I am partial to short girls, being one myself (5 ft tall). I also see a in the Rugby game a shorter haired brunette and it possibly could be Michelle R. and I didn't choose her among the 15. I finally just submitted my choices today and went with it!

I plan on joining a group for RC game on ABC website.

Good luck all and ENJOY!