Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Rose Ceremony Game - Bachelor 12

I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar

Re: Rose Ceremony Game - Bachelor 12

Me, too... Me, too. Now don't lynch me if that's actually holly and we all missed #15.

I think it's Devon. I looked at the face shapes and they appear to be the same.
    Forever a Word Nerd

FORT Newbie

if it helps i had devon picked before i realized you had her picked too

Okay guys. Please forgive me, I am new and slow and this has been a lot of information for me to take in!

For the first 15, these are the girls I am sensing we have consensus on: Amanda R, Amy, Ashley, Carri, Chelsea, Erin H, Holly, Kelly, Kristine, Marshana, Noelle, Robin, and Shayne. (that's 13). The girls I have heard some debate regarding are: Amanda P, Devon, Erin S, and Stacy. I think most people have said no for Stacy, I've seen Simplechef's ideas regarding Devon, and Amanda P and Erin S are involved in the "who's sitting my Matt in the limo" conversation. Have I missed something major?

No, twothumbs, you're right on track with the rest of us! Once we can figure out the Amanda P. and Erin S. situation, I think we'll have our F15!
    Forever a Word Nerd

I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar

Erin S. in Limo, Devon on Fashion Date... No Amanda P, No Stacey,

I just looked back through the screen caps thread and Erin S. is on the Vegas date. There are 2-3 screen caps of her and Shayne playing some kind of game in Vegas...halfway down on page 4.
    Forever a Word Nerd

Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar

I'm all registered and in the FORT group! Just wanted to post my top 15 for comparison and ideas for those still toying with that last -ette. I have: Amanda R., Amy, Ashlee, Carri, Chelsea, Devon, both Erin's, Holly, Kelly, Kristine, Marshana, Noelle, Robin, and Shayne.

Please feel free to respectfully disagree, or agree.

And thanks to everyone for their amazing sluething!

Quote Originally Posted by WrigleyDogA2;2840251;
    I'm all registered and in the FORT group! Just wanted to post my top 15 for comparison and ideas for those still toying with that last -ette. I have: Amanda R., Amy, Ashlee, Carri, Chelsea, Devon, both Erin's, Holly, Kelly, Kristine, Marshana, Noelle, Robin, and Shayne.

Wrigley, you don't have Stacy .. Im confused now , isn't Stacy the one who puts her Thong in his pocket? Is she in any of the future SC's? Does anyone have Stacy staying past the first night?

Quote Originally Posted by WrigleyDogA2;2840251;

Hi Everyone.
    I join the fort game again this year as did ok last year but I way behind on reading this year so may be guessing wrong I not sure on all the ladies faces yet as been down in my back last couple days so hard stay on to read post but which lady is it that shown so much with redhighlight in hair ? I got most of the same picks as you all so far but still unsure which other blonde as limo has four that blonde . any guess who the four are . I got down Carrie & Hollie as my pick but still unsure of other two blondes.any help is welcome on blondes.
    Last edited by Maidenlady; 03-13-2008 at 02:46 PM. Reason: add fort to post