Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1314151617181920212223

Thread: Rose Ceremony Game - Bachelor 12

FORT Newbie

Re: Rose Ceremony Game - Bachelor 12

So I hope you all don't hate me since I'm new and just made myself known...

I won the trip! They called me this morning. I'm so excited! And thank you again to everyone for your thoughts and analysis (although some of you were a bit crazy - I'm glad I went with my gut!) I'm looking forward to DeAnna's season and being more involved on the boards

Quote Originally Posted by Sunshineo3;3002759;

I won the trip! They called me this morning. I'm so excited! And thank you again to everyone for your thoughts and analysis (although some of you were a bit crazy - I'm glad I went with my gut!) I'm looking forward to DeAnna's season and being more involved on the boards
    Congrats sunshine! Have a blast in Barbados

FORT Fanatic
    Oregon-moved to Calif for school- finished school, still in CA

Congratulations!!! Way to go. Barbados is a great spot. My husband and I were there awhile ago for an Earthwatch project - helping the scientists with the turtles. Hope you get to swim with them!

FORT Newbie

Thank you! And I was kidding about the crazy part. You all seem like very warm and genuine people, whom I've enjoyed reading your thoughts over the last several weeks. Isn't there someone on here who actually lives in Barbados?

Quote Originally Posted by Sunshineo3;3002926;
    Thank you! And I was kidding about the crazy part. You all seem like very warm and genuine people, whom I've enjoyed reading your thoughts over the last several weeks. Isn't there someone on here who actually lives in Barbados?
    Yes. The posters name is Macbajan. She is a great person to ask for advice or any questions related to the island while you are there

Welcome to the FORT! So glad to have you here w/us! That is so exciting that you won the trip to Barbados!! Congratulations!
    "Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." ~ Elizabeth Stone

Congratulations to you and I look forward to hearing about your trip...please let us know how beautiful Barbados is.....

Congratulations, Sunshineo3! I'm so happy for you. And welcome to the FoRT! I'm looking forward to reading your posts and finding out what your "gut" is telling you. Have fun in Barbados. If you see turtle, please send her our love.
    It is not flesh and blood but the heart which makes us fathers and sons- Johann Schiller ~and daughters.

Congratulations , I hope you have a wonderful trip. I'm glad you'll be posting with us during DeAnna's season.

FORT Fan

Congratulations Sunshine,

PM when you are coming - would love to me up with another FORT and Bachelor(ette) fan.