Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 11121314151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: Rose Ceremony Game - Bachelor 12

Teaching and Learning :) heatheshells10's Avatar

Re: Rose Ceremony Game - Bachelor 12

Hey satorus. Good luck with the RC game. Another tip for trying to figure out the F2 is the relisten to the voice-overs from the "this season on the Bachelor" previews. There was one at the end of the Where are they now episode and at the end of episode 1. The F2 usually say more serious and marriagey things than the F3.
    "I'm talking about fate here - when feelings are so powerful it's as if some force beyond your control is guiding you to someone who can make you happy beyond your wildest dreams." -Alex and Emma

Im going with my gut and say that Shayne goes home on Monday and the F2 girls will be Chelsea and Amanda

Quote Originally Posted by kelad9;2944182;
    Im going with my gut and say that Shayne goes home on Monday and the F2 girls will be Chelsea and Amanda
    Same here. Although it's my gut plus some other things. Chelsea and Amanda received the presents for the HTDs and the 2 that receive those are the F2. Also I see a freckle on the knuckle of the F2 thumb shot that is the same as the freckle on Chelsea's thumb. The arm and shoulder of the proposal shot looks just like Amanda's arm.

Quote Originally Posted by satorus;2941212;
    Okay, okay - Shayne is F1, fine. But the more immediate issue for those of us still in the game is who is F3??? I am torn.
    Reason for Amanda F3: no screencaps beyond fantasy date.
    Reason for Chelsea F3: makes a scene after being let go at F3.
    Reason for Amanda F3: Description of the episode says the one leaving has tears - not a fit - so that would fit w/ Amanda.
    Reason for Amanda F3: Someone says Amanda is definitely F2 - why? who?
    Reason for Chelsea F3: Someone post that she takes extra time off work to go to London.
    Reason for Chelsea F3; Amanda logs into her Myspace page end of Feb.

Anything else to confuse/help me???
    Weboflove posts (who posted he/she has insider information and in late March posted there would be a proposal) stating Shayne is F1 and Chelsea is F2.

Has CH or the promo's indicate that someone makes a scene after being let go at F3? ... I have seen posts that indicate this rumor morphed from the rumor that one of the F3's had loose lips.

Rumor that Amanda is dating someone (seen at an event with another man, could be just friends though)

Don't know whether to put these in the confuse category or help category though. Good luck.

Good luck, everyone! This has got to be the hardest RC of the season - I don't envy you!

Quote Originally Posted by Bet2Win;2949516;
    Weboflove posts (who posted he/she has insider information and in late March posted there would be a proposal) stating Shayne is F1 and Chelsea is F2.

Has CH or the promo's indicate that someone makes a scene after being let go at F3? ... I have seen posts that indicate this rumor morphed from the rumor that one of the F3's had loose lips.

Rumor that Amanda is dating someone (seen at an event with another man, could be just friends though)

Don't know whether to put these in the confuse category or help category though. Good luck.
    Some rumors are easier to believe because we want them to be true; I am guilty of that but I really try to discount them all as much as possible. But, when the stars align, I give them more credence (sometimes) .

Wonder how many of us are tied for 6th?

Anyone having trouble logging in? I've had trouble the past 2 days?

FORT Fanatic
    Oregon-moved to Calif for school- finished school, still in CA

Quote Originally Posted by MacGirl;2972614;
    Anyone having trouble logging in? I've had trouble the past 2 days?
    I got in today without a problem.

Good luck all And adios
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"