Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1011121314151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: Rose Ceremony Game - Bachelor 12

Re: Rose Ceremony Game - Bachelor 12

Hi, starry,

The RCG is fun, but the prizes are way overestimated in cost and you have to pay income tax on your price if you win. If you ever win, somewhere upthread, I think, are tips for how to document the actual costs of the prizes.

I think you won't get any points for the weeks you've missed, but you probably can still join the game. The FORT group is full, but there might still be room in FORT2.

I think the Grand Prize winner is selected randomly among those with the highest score.

Let them be in love

Quote Originally Posted by bamabrain;2915201;
    Hi, starry,

The RCG is fun, but the prizes are way overestimated in cost and you have to pay income tax on your price if you win. If you ever win, somewhere upthread, I think, are tips for how to document the actual costs of the prizes.

I think you won't get any points for the weeks you've missed, but you probably can still join the game. The FORT group is full, but there might still be room in FORT2.

I think the Grand Prize winner is selected randomly among those with the highest score.
    Fort 2 is full too.

FORT Fanatic
    Oregon-moved to Calif for school- finished school, still in CA

I'm wondering how they do the drawing out of the hat. I figure they wait until the end. I think they draw for the Grand Prize first from those who are eligible and then remove that name from the list. Then they take the names of those who are eligible for the second to last week (minus the name of the Grand Prize winner) and draw a name - then discard it, and so on and so on. This keeps someone from winning twice. But who am I to say - this is the first time I've had them all correct this far.

Let them be in love

Quote Originally Posted by satorus;2918529;
    I'm wondering how they do the drawing out of the hat. I figure they wait until the end. I think they draw for the Grand Prize first from those who are eligible and then remove that name from the list. Then they take the names of those who are eligible for the second to last week (minus the name of the Grand Prize winner) and draw a name - then discard it, and so on and so on. This keeps someone from winning twice. But who am I to say - this is the first time I've had them all correct this far.
    Yes you are tops Congrats! and Good Luck

FORT Fanatic

Okay, okay - Shayne is F1, fine. But the more immediate issue for those of us still in the game is who is F3??? I am torn.
    Reason for Amanda F3: no screencaps beyond fantasy date.
    Reason for Chelsea F3: makes a scene after being let go at F3.
    Reason for Amanda F3: Description of the episode says the one leaving has tears - not a fit - so that would fit w/ Amanda.
    Reason for Amanda F3: Someone says Amanda is definitely F2 - why? who?
    Reason for Chelsea F3: Someone post that she takes extra time off work to go to London.
    Reason for Chelsea F3; Amanda logs into her Myspace page end of Feb.

Anything else to confuse/help me???

So who is the other f2 girl Amanda or Chelsea?

-based on the final 3 picture...chelsea could go home since she is in the middle
    -rumor that chelsea asked for more time to go to London means Amanda goes home
    -rumor that Amanda is definately in the final 2 told to one of our posters means Chelsea goes home

-or are people that are playing the RC going to just guess?

i can't play, but wondering what those who are playing, are going to do....

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;2943525;
    So who is the other f2 girl Amanda or Chelsea?

-based on the final 3 picture...chelsea could go home since she is in the middle
    -rumor that chelsea asked for more time to go to London means Amanda goes home
    -rumor that Amanda is definately in the final 2 told to one of our posters means Chelsea goes home

-or are people that are playing the RC going to just guess?

i can't play, but wondering what those who are playing, are going to do....
    Hi Cupcakes - see my post right above - I have a few more possibles listed..it's confusing!

Quote Originally Posted by satorus;2943531;
    Hi Cupcakes - see my post right above - I have a few more possibles listed..it's confusing!
    ooops didn't notice...im trying to help you guys out...so this is what i came up with...

IF* we don't see Chelsea in the floral dress at dinner then i think that puts her in final 2....now i'm hoping that ABC will put up a longer preview of mondays episode with each of the girls saying how much they are falling for Matt at dinner...like they did last season on ABC.com....then we can compare the dresses...

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;2943546;
    ooops didn't notice...im trying to help you guys out...so this is what i came up with...

IF* we don't see Chelsea in the floral dress at dinner then i think that puts her in final 2....now i'm hoping that ABC will put up a longer preview of mondays episode with each of the girls saying how much they are falling for Matt at dinner...like they did last season on ABC.com....then we can compare the dresses...
    Good thought - Monday is a long time away - there should be some more previews &/or commercials. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by satorus;2943553;
    Good thought - Monday is a long time away - there should be some more previews &/or commercials. thanks
    no problem. Hope it works out for you