Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Rose Ceremony Game - Bachelor 12

Re: Rose Ceremony Game - Bachelor 12

Just for the record, I did switch my # 15 to Amanda P. There's not definitive proof, but Lynn7 and some of the other sleuths offered some fairly compelling arguments for Amanda P., or at least one of the smaller ladies. I'd love to get all 15, but am happy to be confident about 14 of them. Thanks to the Super Sleuths. By myself, I'd have about 3 or 4 spotted. LOL
    It is not flesh and blood but the heart which makes us fathers and sons- Johann Schiller ~and daughters.

Congrats and good luck to you all Hopefully we'll have a huge group of FORTers at the top of the leaderboard. For those that miss one perhaps you will get lucky, ABC will have a "technical" glitch again, and there will be two trips to Barbados

I am sitting this one out :nono the last one did me in and I am resting

I think your #15 is truly hidden this time, or maybe she decided to go home early and there is only a figment of our overactive imaginations behind Matt I think it is a tall girl next to Holly.

Good luck all
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

is it devon or erin in the red, black and white dress with her hands above her head in the video clip?

Quote Originally Posted by MacGirl;2848776;
    is it devon or erin in the red, black and white dress with her hands above her head in the video clip?
    She looks like Erin S to me, MacGirl. I think that you are talking about the one wearing what looks like a flag, correct?
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

yes. It was hard for me to tell the difference between those two for some reason! Thanks blondie!

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lyb5007;2848765;
    Just for the record, I did switch my # 15 to Amanda P. There's not definitive proof, but Lynn7 and some of the other sleuths offered some fairly compelling arguments for Amanda P., or at least one of the smaller ladies. I'd love to get all 15, but am happy to be confident about 14 of them. Thanks to the Super Sleuths. By myself, I'd have about 3 or 4 spotted. LOL
    I switched to Amanda P as well, but that's because I'm fairly convinced that hers is the blurry face during the rugby game.

Boy, in a little over 3hrs I'll have my peace of mind back-- either I'll be correct or I won't, at this point, I'm just looking for peace of mind!!!
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Best of luck everyone.....MAJOR HUGS!!! And .....drinks all round the house!!!

Let them be in love

I did like I used to do in high school with the ladies picks I Christmas tree'd them because I am so confused, I did better before we knew the names

First time playing the Rose Ceremony Game from the beginning - in fact, first time playing it in a long time. I played one that was held by a local station in upstate NY during Meredith's Bachelorette season and won a gorgeous diamond bracelet. Haven't had any luck since then!

Anyhow, I'm picking Michelle P. as #15. He seems to have picked primarily classically pretty women, and she's the closest of the little girls.

I sure hope it's not some tall girl who leans over and gooses Matt and makes him make that face...

Yes, good luck to everyone at the FORT!

Hopefully, at least one of us got all 15

Yay, Bachelor night is finally here!!!