Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Carri Perrier****SPOILERS***

Re: Carri Perrier****SPOILERS***

Great article about Carri. Makes you realize there are so many neat girls who get sent home who we never really meet. I am sure she had a great time and made lasting friends
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Quote Originally Posted by hotlanta babe;2873341;
    FoRTers need to email the local papers when we know where a Bachelorette is from.

I emailed a few times back & forth with this reporter in early March and glad she was able to get in not only 1 article, but two in the Tulsa World about Carri.

So, for the upcoming Bachelorette season, we can use our detective work to get more info from their hometown papers (who want to promote their locals).
    Hotlanta, That's not a bad idea. Can someone e-mail the papers in Niceville Florida , to get some info on Amanda? I'm not that good at finding things on the net, I would't know where to start. Wouldn't we need the name of the newspapers that are in the area to search for the websites.

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;2875184;
    Great article about Carri. Makes you realize there are so many neat girls who get sent home who we never really meet. I am sure she had a great time and made lasting friends
    I liked Carrie. Sorry she was sent home so early
    She seemed like a very fun loving, yet classy girl!

Carri sounds really like a classy, sweet lady. I hope she finds Mr. Right soon!
    ~"Sometimes you have to roll the hard six"~

Quote Originally Posted by bachlorfan;2875458;
    Hotlanta, That's not a bad idea. Can someone e-mail the papers in Niceville Florida , to get some info on Amanda? I'm not that good at finding things on the net, I would't know where to start. Wouldn't we need the name of the newspapers that are in the area to search for the websites.
    For contacting the papers (or any media), it seems to help if that you're from the area. Then, it looks like you're rooting for a hometown favorite.

Of course, you could fib ...

It's too bad that she didn't get a rose, man her voice is amazing.

Since she felt she had to sing to be noticed at the 2nd RC (or was brainwashed with that thought by TBTP) I wish she would have consulted me as to song choice. At their meet and greet Matt admitted to liking the musical, Oklahoma! She should have sung a song from that show rather than "Summertime", which, while sultry, seemed to bore him.

But, since she is now home and pursuing life and career, I say pip! pip! Carrie!
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;2880588;
    Since she felt she had to sing to be noticed at the 2nd RC (or was brainwashed with that thought by TBTP) I wish she would have consulted me as to song choice. At their meet and greet Matt admitted to liking the musical, Oklahoma! She should have sung a song from that show rather than "Summertime", which, while sultry, seemed to bore him.

But, since she is now home and pursuing life and career, I say pip! pip! Carrie!
    Let's just say it for future aspiring Bachelorettes that we know for sure that two things never work on this show: can biting and freakin' operatic renditions of boring songs like Summertime. I hope, for our sakes mainly, that nobody ever again attempts either of these things.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy;2882505;
    Let's just say it for future aspiring Bachelorettes that we know for sure that two things never work on this show: can biting and freakin' operatic renditions of boring songs like Summertime. I hope, for our sakes mainly, that nobody ever again attempts either of these things.
    i liked the can biting

I guess I read way to much Stephen King--I kept thinking "my god, what if she slices her mouth open!"
    Now that would be dramatic!
    Here we have Chelsea who can practically spin her head in a 360 and Carri spurting ketchup from her mouth.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast