Page 1 of 180 123456789101151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Body, Lip and Facial Communication Bachelor 12 *SPOILERS*

FORT Fogey

Body, Lip and Facial Communication Bachelor 12 *SPOILERS*

Well, well, well. Here we are with yet another season of a long, beautiful journey towards a long lasting love connection

I really don't like trying to interpret short previews of scenes to come, or screencaps, but there are a couple of things that have already got me curious so I thought I'd get a head start and see if I feel the same way next Monday when we actually meet the ladies.

The girl on the 50s date, also the girl kissing him while the two of them are at the front of the rollercoaster: There is something contrived between these two...I'd definitely need to see more of their interaction but the vibe I could be getting is that it is purely physical. See post #30 in the Part I Spoilers and Screencap analysis thread for a photo.

The girl with the green striped dress and brown bob hairdo Vegas girl: There is something distant about these two. Maybe it is guardedness on her, or his, part but I'll have a better idea once we meet her. See post #23 in the Part I Spoilers and Screencap analysis thread for a photo.

The girl with the highlighted blonde hair cleavage lapping shots girl: I think there is something there between these two. A tenderness. Either that or I'm being fooled by the slo-mo shot of them kissing and she'll end up F3 . See second photo in post #19 as well as second photo in post #40 in the Part I Spoilers and Screencap analysis thread for a photo.

Shayne/Shayna? Lorezno Lamas' daughter. Whatever her name is. He seems very interested in her and protective. There is even a glimmer of affection...love? coming from his eyes when he is holding her and kissing her. I'm probably biased but I think she is too young, he knows it too, and he will end up turfing her at F3 or F4 unless he likes them young.

Long silky brown hair with reddish tints girl: This girl has me curious so I'm looking forward to seeing her. There is alot of touching, eye contact, caressing and gentleness going on between these two. I definitely have to wait for next Monday to read more on her but I see her as a frontrunner. See second, third and fourth photo in post #36 in the Part I Spoilers and Screencap analysis thread for a photo.

Six days to go! I'm looking forward to this guy. He seems like he's a riot with a wicked sense of humour. I have noticed, however, that he's a little more difficult to lip read. It's probably because he's British and so there are slight nuances about the way he moves his lips that are not North American lip movements. I know it's almost impossible for me to accurately lip read a person where English is a second language to them because their lip movements are based on how they speak their primary language (ie: Swedish, Spanish, German, etc.). If nothing else, this season looks to provide great entertainment and lots of laughs.
    Last edited by Lynn7; 03-11-2008 at 01:13 PM.

Re: Body, Lip and Facial Communication Bachelor 12 *SPOILERS*

Thanks for starting the new thread Lynn! I really relied on your analysis last year and know you will prove to be invaluable this year too! Counting down!!
    To be a Fly on the wall! Seek and ye shall find!

[QUOTE=Lellis819;2834847;]Thanks for starting the new thread Lynn! I really relied on your analysis last year and know you will prove to be invaluable this year too! Counting down!![/QUOTE

Me,too!

"If nothing else, this season looks to provide great entertainment and lots of laughs." ITA
    It is not flesh and blood but the heart which makes us fathers and sons- Johann Schiller ~and daughters.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn7;2834666;
    Long silky brown hair with reddish tints girl: This girl has me curious so I'm looking forward to seeing her. There is alot of touching, eye contact, caressing and gentleness going on between these two. I definitely have to wait for next Monday to read more on her but I see her as a frontrunner. See second, third and fourth photo in post #36 in the Part I Spoilers and Screencap analysis thread for a photo.
    Ooopps, made a mistake. I believe the girl on the couch kissing Matt is the 50s date girl and not long silky brown hair with reddish tints girl.

There are too many similar hair colours and hairstyles this year. I wish they would put the bios up so that we can start referring to these women by their names instead of pseudonyms.

Hi Lynn7,

Love that you started this thread, especially since we have all these wonderful screencaps to start with! A picture tells a story!

My first impressions were:

1. Date on beach/with blonde..Matt's arms are embracing the blonde in a "protective, yet don't want to let you go" style.

2. Date with brunette on rollercoaster...Matt & his lady facial expressions eliciting pure fun and comfortable with each other to be themselves.

3. The ice skating date: Tender, friendly and warm embrace. Could be also taken as a sign of liking one another as "friends", but it seems more romantic, we'll see.

4. Sled date: Matt's legs don't fit in that back seat, both look uncomfortable. But maybe they have more on their next adventure.

5. Some scene's of kissing, hard to decifer...some has Matt looking lovingly at the ladies, (notice a small smile on his lips) and other shots not as much..e.g.

Just some things I noticed and hope everyone joins in with their own thoughts for your thread! Thanks again

I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar

One thing that stand out to me is the girl with long brown hair w/redish highlights seems to have some sort of inside chemistry with Matt... I think she's the girl sitting in front of a rock wall in a blue dress. Her hair is up and Matt kisses her then.. She's also seen in the same dress in a kitchen... I think there's shots of her in front of a fireplace kissing, too and on the catamaran... Finally this same girl is on the horse.. I see her as being a front runner..

Quote Originally Posted by simplechef;2836250;
    One thing that stand out to me is the girl with long brown hair w/redish highlights seems to have some sort of inside chemistry with Matt... I think she's the girl sitting in front of a rock wall in a blue dress. Her hair is up and Matt kisses her then.. She's also seen in the same dress in a kitchen... I think there's shots of her in front of a fireplace kissing, too and on the catamaran... Finally this same girl is on the horse.. I see her as being a front runner..
    Feel the same way as you simplechef, even just going by the picture of her horse riding, there appears to be a "reddish tint to her hair." That looks like an important date down the road.

Comparing that to the lady on the roller coaster, who appears to have a darker brown hair and the Americana date (one in the same?), I'm a little on the fence, because of the hair color but think both ladies may be "special" to Matt. Others have posted about these screencaps and believe there may be a "connection" as well.

Wondering if the gal on the ice skating rink with Matt is either one of the above ladies? So many ladies with the same hair color!

The girl in the fashion show and on Matt's left side with the reddish hair may be the gal on the horse.
    Last edited by bogey123; 03-12-2008 at 01:27 AM. Reason: edit

I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar

I think that Chelsea the Pharm rep is the girl with redish highlights.. Not sure if she's the girl on the far right of Fashion date or the 3rd girl from the left in the limo... However, this is who I think ends up on the catamaran, the sleigh, and the horseback ride. I believe we see her laying in front of a fire with Matt as well. I think she's also the girl who gets thrown in the snow (a la Tessa and Andy)...

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by simplechef;2837061;
    I think that Chelsea the Pharm rep is the girl with redish highlights.. Not sure if she's the girl on the far right of Fashion date or the 3rd girl from the left in the limo... However, this is who I think ends up on the catamaran, the sleigh, and the horseback ride. I believe we see her laying in front of a fire with Matt as well. I think she's also the girl who gets thrown in the snow (a la Tessa and Andy)...
    The one with the fur coat? The other girl, laying in front of the fire, to me, is brown hair with reddish highlights girl (Amanda R?) who I also think is horseback riding girl. The one in the fur coat is who I also think is catamaran girl and cleavage shot drinking girl (Chelsea?). Chelsea does have highlights but, to me, her natural hair colour is strawberry blonde with platinum blonde highlights...not red.

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn7;2837313;
    The one with the fur coat? The other girl, laying in front of the fire, to me, is brown hair with reddish highlights girl (Amanda R?) who I also think is horseback riding girl. The one in the fur coat is who I also think is catamaran girl and cleavage shot drinking girl (Chelsea?). Chelsea does have highlights but, to me, her natural hair colour is strawberry blonde with platinum blonde highlights...not red.
    I agree. Chelsea is a "striped" light brunette with blonde highlights. Amanda R. has more sable coloring to her hair. The cut of hair on horseback girl, skating girl, and couch girl looks like Amanda R.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)