Page 9 of 180 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959109 ... LastLast

Thread: Body, Lip and Facial Communication Bachelor 12 *SPOILERS*

Re: Body, Lip and Facial Communication Bachelor 12 *SPOILERS*

Quote Originally Posted by simplechef;2852797;
    youtube almost always ends up with episodes on line.. You have to watch 5-8 short clips and sometimes it's a dickens to find them, but you tube almost always has them upwithin a couple of days.
    Thanks...I will check over there.

Let them be in love

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn7;2852380;
    I just noticed something interesting. When we see Matt at the FRC location you see him noticably chuckling as the girl is approaching him. Either someone slightly tripped, which I would expect to see a concerned look on his face transform back to a smile when he sees that she is okay, or the girl did her spontaneous hiccup while walking towards him, he noticed it, thought it was cute and so he chuckled before returning to a smile.

Just throwing that out there.
    keep throwing us your thoughts because I totally missed that where can we see it?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by luv4dummies;2855537;
    keep throwing us your thoughts because I totally missed that where can we see it?
    From what I understand there are clips either in the media thread or on the ABC home page.

Initially, it was hard for me to read his facial expressions (ie: emotions) because he's kind of reserved with them, other than laughing and smiling, but it actually might turn out that he is easy to read because of that. I'm not sure how to explain it but the fact that he doesn't 'easily' facially express his emotions, from the premiere night anyhow, makes the times that he did do it stand out.

When I say 'easily" I mean he covers, or masks, them; not to be confused with it being difficult for him to feel and express emotion. He will likely show that in other ways but, at this point, he doesn't show much on his face other than he seems like a naturally happy guy.

Re: Thoughts & Comments in General #1 **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 12

Is there a certain guide for when the jackets are button than when they are not button when a gentleman is speaking to a lady?
    Last edited by bugsme3; 03-23-2008 at 07:37 PM.

Re: Thoughts & Comments in General #1 **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 12

Interesting did Matt stay longer with Amanda group or was it a second visit because he went to Amanda group in two different place on my tape.

When Matt was having his 1 on 1 with Shayne his right leg is bent on the coach creating a bit of a space between them with unbutton jacket. His 1 on 1 with Amanda his leg was open wide and they sit much nearer almost touching and he was in a chair all by himself with proper button up jacket. How would you all read this? anyone?

Bugsme - The Amanda in a small group conversation was split into two parts. The Prank/Accent part which was shone first actually must have happened in the middle. The "meeps" section was when he first approached them and they talked about nerves, etc. We see him get up and leave but the edit is rough and so probably happened later. I think they wanted to include the "meeps" portion along with all the performances, and since he only sat and talked with Amanda that one time in a group, they split it up to make it seem like they had more time together...otherwise, the viewers would really be questioning why she got the FIR.

When you face a person on a couch, it is natural to bend your leg up onto the surface, isn't it? Also, if his jacket were closed in that position the buttons would pop, I would think. LOL Since he was in a chair with Amanda, he could pull it closer - probably also to give them a little more privacy for the rose presentation. JMO.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;2852385;
    Is there any way to re-watch the episodes if i am in canada?

Me too Cupcakes
    Help anyone!!! I have been desperately seeking a way to watch the video, as of course being Canadian, ABC.com will not show it to us....even though TB on a Canadian channel. Go figure! Sadly my VCR screwed up and all I have is up the women arriving in the limo. I did see the videos of Matt with Amanda, Shayne and Chelsea on Jokers....and I also found all the airtime given to Stacy's drunken story on youtube. But that is all...no Noelle, no Robin, no anyone else have I seen with Matt. BTW everyone...did you know that out of the 45 minutes of airtime, and tape of Stacy's drunken antics took up over 7 minutes of airtime Sadly I think that is more airtime then was devoted to all the F3 women combined with Matt. That is disgusting!?! No wonder when I read recaps, and especially Roseskid's brilliantly hilarious recap here (and if you have not read it, you MUST!!! It is beyond funny )....it seems like little was shown of his actually interacting with the women, especially the F4!!! Anyone who can help CC and I find out how to watch the first show again, would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
    Karey

Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean

Quote Originally Posted by simplechef;2852797;
    youtube almost always ends up with episodes on line.. You have to watch 5-8 short clips and sometimes it's a dickens to find them, but you tube almost always has them upwithin a couple of days.

I have looked, and so far they have very little up, just snippets of scenes, for us nonAmerican viewers, who can't rewatch the show on ABC.com. Unless I am just missing them at youtube. Thanks though.
    Karey

FORT Newbie

The vids are now on youtube- I'm brand new so I apparently can't post links... but if you type in "The Bachelor/London Calling - Episode 1" in the search engine it will be the first vid that pops up

Hope that helps!

Quote Originally Posted by loverlybay;2864289;
    The vids are now on youtube- I'm brand new so I apparently can't post links... but if you type in "The Bachelor/London Calling - Episode 1" in the search engine it will be the first vid that pops up

Hope that helps!
    to the board loverlybay! Thanks for the information on where the vids are!