Page 8 of 180 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858108 ... LastLast

Thread: Body, Lip and Facial Communication Bachelor 12 *SPOILERS*

Re: Body, Lip and Facial Communication Bachelor 12 *SPOILERS*

Quote Originally Posted by catn3d;2851414;
    Why thank you

Look, he even had to get in one last touch as she was walking away:

That's the time catn3d!

The words do not match up to the stroke and the timing isn't exactly seamless. There is much editing there and stuff I am sure we aren't seeing.

What does it all mean? Could mean nothing and could mean everything! I have no clue....
    One thing I can give and still keep...is my word.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by aanjheni;2851424;

That's the time catn3d!

The words do not match up to the stroke and the timing isn't exactly seamless. There is much editing there and stuff I am sure we aren't seeing.

What does it all mean? Could mean nothing and could mean everything! I have no clue....
    It looked pretty choppy to me. Maybe we are being steered in the wrong direction?

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn7;2851441;
    It looked pretty choppy to me. Maybe we are being steered in the wrong direction?
    Very possible Lynn. I do not put anything past TPTB and when it comes to this show, I think that I cannot trust my own eyes. LOL
    One thing I can give and still keep...is my word.

Good catch aanjheni

I am hoping that I get to like Shayne better and at least feel that she is there to have fun. Jury still out for me for both of them, but there is some connection there
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

FORT Fogey

I just noticed something interesting. When we see Matt at the FRC location you see him noticably chuckling as the girl is approaching him. Either someone slightly tripped, which I would expect to see a concerned look on his face transform back to a smile when he sees that she is okay, or the girl did her spontaneous hiccup while walking towards him, he noticed it, thought it was cute and so he chuckled before returning to a smile.

Just throwing that out there.

Is there any way to re-watch the episodes if i am in canada?

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn7;2852380;
    I just noticed something interesting. When we see Matt at the FRC location you see him noticably chuckling as the girl is approaching him. Either someone slightly tripped, which I would expect to see a concerned look on his face transform back to a smile when he sees that she is okay, or the girl did her spontaneous hiccup while walking towards him, he noticed it, thought it was cute and so he chuckled before returning to a smile.

I noticed that too Lynn, it's a really cute little chuckle. I hope whoever it is makes him laugh, because I'm sure he'll return the favor!

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn7;2852380;

Those were my thoughts as well - funny that was my impression and thought when I saw him do that. Maybe thats a good omen? Still rooting for Amanda here!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;2852385;
    Is there any way to re-watch the episodes if i am in canada?
    Not that I'm aware of. Thank heavens for PVR because that site doesn't let Canadians watch episodes. Maybe there are video clips here? There are actually a couple repeats of this clip at the end of the Where are they now, the beginning of the latest episode and at the end of the last episode but it is so cute because he clearly responds to whoever it is with an endearing chuckle and not an I'm laughing at you chuckle...which led me to believe it is Amanda and her hiccups when she is stressed or nervous.
    Last edited by Lynn7; 03-18-2008 at 11:23 PM.

I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar

youtube almost always ends up with episodes on line.. You have to watch 5-8 short clips and sometimes it's a dickens to find them, but you tube almost always has them upwithin a couple of days.