Page 7 of 180 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757107 ... LastLast

Thread: Body, Lip and Facial Communication Bachelor 12 *SPOILERS*

FORT Fogey

Re: Body, Lip and Facial Communication Bachelor 12 *SPOILERS*

Quote Originally Posted by aanjheni;2850151;
    I thought I saw him stroke Shayne's left arm lightly when they were talking. He seemed very interested in her.

Did anyone else catch that?
    I didn't see that so I watched it again. I still didn't see it. It could be the flipping large red ticker they had going on the bottom of my screen during their talk about some snow warning somewhere thousands of miles away from where I live. Who cares about snow when the Bachelor is on Having said that both her shoulder and his hands were in view and I still didn't see it.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;2850187;
    He likes Shayne physically and is attracted to everything about her (not just physical).

HOWEVER, I also saw his face light up big time on the news about the Hollywood family of famous actors. Perhaps no more than any foreigner raised on fabulous American movies would, but perhaps a glimmer of something else.
    Yeah, I noticed that too. I was going to mention it and then decided not to because at first when I saw his reaction I thought "uh oh, Hollywood whore" but then when I watched it again it read more like general surprise and awe.

Quote Originally Posted by aanjheni;2850151;
    I thought I saw him stroke Shayne's left arm lightly when they were talking. He seemed very interested in her.

Did anyone else catch that?
    aanjheni, so you mean when they meet for the first time ~ standing and talking to eachother? I did see that when they were finished talking, if that is what you meant.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2850775;
    aanjheni, so you mean when they meet for the first time ~ standing and talking to eachother? I did see that when they were finished talking, if that is what you meant.
    Oh, okay, I did see him touching her arm after the initial greeting. I didn't really read anything into it so I didn't mention it. It just looks like a gentlemanly gesture to direct her inside and, to me, it only looks like it is a lingering touch because they keep talking and eventually she goes inside. I did point out that she is the only girl that received three kisses during their meet and greet out of the limo which may, or may not, be significant at some point.

Nope, it was a full on stroke of the arm. It was just edited to look like he was guiding her in to the mansion. It was right after he said to her "If you can guess specifically where I am from, I won't forget you" and she responded back "that's the only way you won't forget me?" (of course this is all paraphrased).

Anyway, he makes a sort of low groaning/rumbling noise then a quick edit to him explaining "I'm from London". After he finishes this, he strokes her upper arm.
    One thing I can give and still keep...is my word.

Quote Originally Posted by aanjheni;2851359;
    Nope, it was a full on stroke of the arm. It was just edited to look like he was guiding her in to the mansion. It was right after he said to her "If you can guess specifically where I am from, I won't forget you" and she responded back "that's the only way you won't forget me?" (of course this is all paraphrased).

Anyway, he makes a sort of low groaning/rumbling noise then a quick edit to him explaining "I'm from London". After he finishes this, he strokes her upper arm.
    Okay, now I know what you are talking about. It does help to rewatch the show.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

It looks like Matt is communicating with his tongue here!

FORT Fogey

Here it is:

Quote Originally Posted by catn3d;2851374;
    Here it is:
    WOW, your caps look really awesome and clear! She looks stunning right there too!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;2851401;
    WOW, your caps look really awesome and clear! She looks stunning right there too!
    Why thank you

Look, he even had to get in one last touch as she was walking away: